Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options

Comments

• Whatsername_2
    Options
    Yeah they were, especially the one about gathering evidence to make a decision I found that one quite hard, I dunno if what I said was any good lol. I got 71% in the online test
  • rockyrach
    rockyrach Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    I got a time when you implemented change to improve performance..I found it really hard to answer. You can never tell if it went well or not, they are nice to you regardless lol
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • SilverCloud_2
    Options
    I got:
    tell me about a time when you feel you delivered excellent customer service
    describe a time when you had to gather and use evidence to make a decision
    describe a time when you communicated effectively in a group situation
    tell me when you have had to share your skills and knowledge with someone else

Yes i got those questions too. I have no idea how it went, you cant really tell cos theyre so nice to everyone. They put me at ease though :)
  • rockyrach
    Options
    Anyone heard anything yet? Any feedback?
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • SilverCloud_2
    Options
    I've got my feedback today, not that good so i can imagine im going to get an unsuccesful email, oh well :)
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    Where do you get the feedback? do they email you? I haven't heard anything at all :eek:
  • SilverCloud_2
    Options
    No they dont email you, just log onto your account and its in the feedback section...thats if theyve put it up yet. They have 10 days from the interview to do this so yours might no be up yet.
  • rockyrach
    Options
    What was the feedback like Silver? Was it a similar lay out to the online tests feedback?

Remember though Silver if you got a good score in your tests, that counts too so you may still be successful.

• heathertheblether
    Options
    Yes Rockyrach is right - they add the two scores together to get an average, so things are maybe not as bad as you think silver! Just checked the feedback section thingy, but nothing as yet. Mind you, considering the sheer volume of candidates here, it must take simply ages to trawl through all their wee notes and enter the info. They don't finish interviewing in Dundee for another 10 days - yikes!
  • Whatsername_2
    Options
    I don't have my feedback yet. What time was your interview Silver? Yeah they were really nice to me too so it really is hard to tell whether you've done well or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure