Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    That's good. I used my Pyrex dish too. Just copied tweets pic.:D I think I'll make another this weekend.

Sorry you got a STS tete. Better luck next week. I don't blame you having your favourite tin of sausages for lunch but you'll need an awful lot of Speed in your Bolognese to make it a third of a day's food.:naughty: I rarely have Speed with breakfast but make it up the rest of the day. Ideally you'd have had fruit with your porage but too late now. What about snacking on some fruit? It's easy to hoover up a punnet of raspberries I find.

I have to do my meal plan and shop before we can have anything vaguely SW friendly for today's dinner. Will post later when it's done.:)

ETA: Well done midge.:T

I will be making another tomorrow will have different veg in it than last week :)

I am sure I got the recipe from this thread when I first joined because I been making it a long time :D
  • tweets
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these please?
    SW Chorizo-Style Pork Sausages

:wave: :wave: bubbs me and Poppy had them for our tea can't say I was impressed enjoyed my mash beans and corn better. Wont be buying them again :(
  • tweets
    Forumite
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know how many syns 80 grams of chocolate is, only I got a box of chocolate batons Hotel Chocolate from British gas. Dying to try them
    Congrats and hugs to everyone, losers or not xxx

hotel chocolate chocs :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I am glad they don't have a store near me :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    :wave: :wave: bubbs me and Poppy had them for our tea can't say I was impressed enjoyed my mash beans and corn better. Wont be buying them again :(

Wont bother then, thanks :D
    Was looking on SW websie and there was new recipe with them
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,491
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite

Thanks for that tweets . You've been ace reviewing SW ready meals.

Being the Speed Cop :o, is that baby corn with your tea? I know you're at target but all free food is a risk.

P.S. All good for greentiger 's team at the moment. :)
  • bubbs
    Forumite

Being the Speed Cop :o, is that baby corn with your tea? I know you're at target but all free food is a risk.

Why is all free food a risk, i eat tonnes of it:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Squiggly_Diddly
    Squiggly_Diddly Posts: 1,049
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Oh dear, never made it to weigh-in last night, was wiped out & already in bed tonight. Big week has taken it out of me I think. Possibly 1lb up looking at home scales but not sure. Reverted to eating badly last few days but back on it tomorrow & time to shop/cook as well.

Well done to all those losing ��
    Live your life until love is found, or love's gonna get you down" (credit to Mika!):p

• tweets
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Wont bother then, thanks :D
    Was looking on SW websie and there was new recipe with them

No I wouldn't bother I have tried some others of the new SW meals that are nice one is the sausage casserole will have to go look on Iceland for others will be back lol. :)

No it was just sweetcorn kernel's I have the baby sweetcorn at work they smile when I put around 7 on my plate from the mixed veg . Kids don't like the baby sweetcorn but love the kernel's lol :)
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Oh dear, never made it to weigh-in last night, was wiped out & already in bed tonight. Big week has taken it out of me I think. Possibly 1lb up looking at home scales but not sure. Reverted to eating badly last few days but back on it tomorrow & time to shop/cook as well.

Well done to all those losing ��
    Hope you have a better week this week x
    No I wouldn't bother I have tried some others of the new SW meals that are nice one is the sausage casserole will have to go look on Iceland for others will be back lol. :)

No it was just sweetcorn kernel's I have the baby sweetcorn at work they smile when I put around 7 on my plate from the mixed veg . Kids don't like the baby sweetcorn but love the kernel's lol :)

Urghhhhhhhhhh cant stand sweetcorn
  • tweets
    Forumite
    Slimming World Chicken Chow Mein

Slimming World Chicken & Chorizo-Style Sausage Paella

Slimming World Aromatic Chicken Noodles

Think these are new I love them really tasty with extra veg :)

Wont try the pasta dishes don't like pasta .

Fed up telling people pasta tastes nothing like noodles .

Mum says spaghetti and noodles are the same :eek: :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport