IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPS and winning in court

Comments

• cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 12 October 2010 at 4:45PM
    I doubt that you were banned for posting case numbers, more likely because you are a PPC troll, which one do you work for?
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 October 2010 at 4:54PM
    peternet20 wrote: »
    No secrecy - last time I posted case numbers - which are in the public domain
    If they are PD post them. If not quit mumbling about being banned etc. You only set up the current account to gloat anyway so you have nothing to lose if you do get banned, which I doubt you would. Please gloat away, I will happily quote them on my account so they don't disappear if you do get banned. Or if you wish PM them to me and I shall post them here.

Care to take the pepipoo challenge?
  • anewman
    In the words of The Tremeloes, "Silence is Golden"
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    cajef wrote: »
    I doubt that you were banned for posting case numbers, more likely because you are a PPC troll, which one do you work for?

He is Peter Haswell "office manager" of UKCPS.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • trisontana
    I have a question for mister Haswell. How many "appeals" have you allowed, especially from those motorists that have made simple mistakes, such as forgetting to display their blue-badge , or leaving it on the seat. I would that is a very simple question and can easily be answered.
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    they really are getting desperate now aren't they? The internet and all other forums must be hurting them in the till...ahahahah

How the low life scum sleep at night after ripping off people day in day out is beyond me. It really is, the scum of the earth they are.

So come on peternet which PPC do you work for then? Why won't you tell us? Is it perky of the pies again?

When scum like these come on these boards it makes me print off hundreds and hundreds of the flyers i stick on cars and i will continue to do it time and time again until their scam is busted. I have nothing but utter contempt for them. They are nothing but thieves, literally.
  • trisontana
    Come on Peter, you are still logged on. Answer the question.
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ha Ha ! Owned. Peter Haswell rumbled. lol.
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    peternet20 wrote: »
    I have been banned from this forum under another user name

Oh, really?
    9.9 When former users whose posting privileges have been removed do reregister or otherwise disrupt the Chat Forum, this spoils the Chat Forum and can cause severe distress or disturbance to other users. Dealing with the unwanted posts of former users distracts us from the core purpose of the site and ties up management and technician time. Therefore in such circumstances we reserve the right to:

9.9.1 Report offenders to their ISP

9.9.2 Charge offenders for the administrative costs of identifying and removing their posts at the rate of £40 per hour necessarily spent plus any external costs that we incur.

9.9.3 Take legal action to recover these costs.

9.9.4 Report offenders to the authorities if their actions appear to amount to a breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any other relevant criminal legislation.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/terms-conditions
  • anewman
    edited 12 October 2010 at 9:00PM
    I'd let the trolls post, in the end they only disprove their own points, the truth will out always. They only scare people who skim read and read the first post.
    Crabman wrote: »
    9.9.2 Charge offenders for the administrative costs of identifying and removing their posts at the rate of £40 per hour necessarily spent plus any external costs that we incur.

9.9.3 Take legal action to recover these costs.
    And as PPC charges ARE legal (sarcasm), then these must also be legal and a court case would see UKCPS having to hand over the readies :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure