Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Boo to the IBS - my SIL suffers with this, she's on medication for it, do you take anything? Great news re the win and finances looking better. Have a great week xx

I just take buscopan when it flares up SA, I'm not on anything regularly. Hopefully it will settle down again now I'm back on healthy eating. It always seems worse after birthday binges etc.

Beanie, I shall try! Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Echoing what beanie said...sorry you've been ill. Stressful and painful.

great news re the free night out. Excellent win!

Xx
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • Waving madly

Belated Happy Birthday from a fellow Virgo, delighted to say you are younger than me!

Ockley is just gorgeous.

Can I highlight the organisation "BorrowmyDogggy" Facebook and or google. I joined when we were thinking of getting a dog. I'm Aunty to Milo a Cavapoo wow have 1 1/2 days week for free. due to myself thats enough for me... full time I will be mummy to cats!

It's like match.com - as an owner you register ( costs about £40 - £50 a year for a full membership to cover insurance and administration). Then you put a profile up of your dog and when you would like help in looking after them i.e. during the day, evenings and weekends. people like me, register and complete a profile. Both sides can approach the other person.

The "Borrower"does it for free. I have yet to have him overnight, but the young owner knows its an option, and I love having him, the owner in her early 20's works and lives with Mum while saving for her own home. It means I cover the days when there is no one in the house.

We have lost several CD and DVD covers from my billy bookcase and well wool.... craft etc !

Hope he brings much joy and laughter
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Morning all (just!).

Cough has gone but has been replaced with an ear infection :(. Got an antibiotic spray from the GP this morning. At least feeling yucky made saying no to a cake at DS2's MacMillan Coffee morning easier today!

Yesterday was a NSD :T.

Happy Birthday to you too BM. Will look into BorrowMyDoggy as although it doesn't seem necessary now, there but for the grace of God!

• Happy Birthday to you too BM. Will look into BorrowMyDoggy as although it doesn't seem necessary now, there but for the grace of God!

Thank you.... hope you feel better soon
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Hope youre feeling better soon PLMBL xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Ended up back in bed this afternoon, ear was so bad :(. Feel a bit better now, but also feel guilty as I couldn't take DS1 to Parkour tonight :(. On a positive note, that means all I've spent today is the £1 donation at the coffee morning.

Hoping I'll be better tomorrow as I have to take DS1 for his next orthodontist appointment in the morning. Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Could your mum take your DS if need be?
    Take care.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Oh Lucky. You need rest. reschedule the appointment please!? Take it easy.

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Could your mum take your DS if need be?
    Take care.

My Mum still works Beanie. MiL could at a push, but she and DH are planning to paint her utility room tomorrow if DH is up to it. If I'm as bad tomorrow as I was earlier, I'll certainly ask her though.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport