Together Mutual Insurance - tell us your thoughts

Comments

• Im not sure Review Centre is that credible. It's just a farm for people to moan. Rather than actually say anything useful. Unlike MSE forum - which is full of helpful info!
  • hi, have put other insurance company names through review centre, Not many coming up smelling of roses!
  • davespur
    davespur Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 29 May 2015 at 3:47PM
    Filled in all the form, submitted for quote, seems they do'nt accept "retired" as an occupation !
    Has anyone got a job for an octogenerian please.
    Have been asked to phone but is'nt that rather defeating the object of going on line ? Should have said,refering to Together Mutual,shame really most people seem to like them.
  • davespur
    davespur Posts: 10 Forumite
    nigetoms wrote: »
    hi, have put other insurance company names through review centre, Not many coming up smelling of roses!

Suspect that like me you have been trawling thro the insurers; nearly as new as you seem to be to this forum; so don't know but are you allowed to post those you found to be acceptably fragrant ?
  • Hi, I followed the MSE Link for the £80 voucher and started my policy on 9/3/15 with an estimated date for the voucher her of 90 days - no sign by 9/6 so chased them and they still haven't sent it - has anyone actually got their voucher yet?
  • Hi Janeway,

You should've received the vouchers by now - could you please email us on - voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com - and include your policy number and policy start date and then we can take a look at what's happened.

Many thanks,

MSE Rebecca
  • ak97
    ak97 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Hi
    Received our £80 m&s gift card today,saving it for Christmas!!!!!or is that too much like forward planning?!!!!! Thank you MSE and together mutual insurance.

Love saving money X
    :j
  • nmufti
    nmufti Posts: 29 Forumite
    Hi,

Yesterday, I bought Together mutual home insurance. So far I have not received any confirmation about M&S vouchers. How can I make sure that I will receive M&S vouchers after 120 days?

Last year I bough L&G home insurance and they sent me text & email with exact date when I will receive voucher.
  • ak97
    ak97 Posts: 5 Forumite
    nmufti wrote: »
    Hi,

Yesterday, I bought Together mutual home insurance. So far I have not received any confirmation about M&S vouchers. How can I make sure that I will receive M&S vouchers after 120 days?

Last year I bough L&G home insurance and they sent me text & email with exact date when I will receive voucher.
    Hi we bought our insurance in may first payment was paid in june .we didn't get confirmation of the m&s gift card so had our fingers crossed!!!!! We received an email with the download for the gift card on saturday . Hope this helps and good luck
    :j
  • Hi, I found that the quote that Together Mutual gave was very competitive and saved us money, I went via MSE website which at the time I was eligible for a Coffee Machine approximately 3 months after acceptance of the quote. At the time our's had just broke so I thought well if it arrive's then great, but we had saved money on the quote so was quite happy. Well true to the offer we are the proud owners of a Delonghi Coffee Machine, it arrived last week! So far I have had no communication with them so would not be able to comment on there Customer Service skills of dealing with a claim. Hopefully we will not need to however if we do I will let you know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure