The365 Day Penny Challenge

Comments

• Or even if you pit it in your sig's then I'll update from there.
    Make £10 a day in May- £90/£150
  • JanineB
    JanineB Posts: 191 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh I started this yesterday! Please add me to the list too - thanks!! :)
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    32b3in2013 wrote: »
    Evening

I'm going to do this. There is a chart which helps you calculate each payment, but the payments peak in June, and then start getting lower again, so the end of the year isn't too expensive. It's set out in 3 month chunks too which helps me as I will be making the payments monthly.

32b3

Sounds great- please could you post a link to the chart as I'd like to take a look.
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • Hi,

I decided to only join one challenge this year .. and stick to it... so that i'm not overwhelmed and able to stay focused.

I would love to join this challenge please? - it sounds so achievable :j
  • Please can i sign up for this challenge? I'm doing it weekly instead of daily, so today i have put away 0.28p
    Debt =£5,829.57 Aug 17 /£5,598.05 Mar 17/ £6,310.36 Feb 17/ £6,468.06 Jan 17/£6,593.06 Dec 16/ £6,545.36 Nov 16/ £6,886.82 Oct 16
    SPC #037
  • Can I join in please? Have just counted up my loose change jar which I was half heartedly using last autumn and have found £12-08 to get me started :j
    I'm not doing it in order so I've ticked off some of the big numbers at the end of the year :)

Good luck all and happy new year! :D
  • Hi everybody right I have started getting kids to shut their eyes and pick a number so have started of with £1.04 and have coloured it in will update every Sunday
    Mum to two girls chloe & Lily-Rose
  • lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,333 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Can I join please? This sounds like a fab challenge and a cheap one to keep up with, especially as I'll be debt free by Feb so for me, it'll be great to have something to start boosting my savings.

I opened a new savings account today for the challenge, I had to have a minimum opening balance of £1 so started with £1.01 to get me going. Looking forward to seeing the total grow and hope to use the final amount towards a dream holiday to Australia in 2018!
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,790 as of 04/24
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Going to start with £3.65
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • I took an idea from Skint D*d and as well as saving in the jar I'm also going to save weekly by transferring the funds from one account to my other account (so I don't spend it). OH is giving me his "slummy" as well :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure