Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Comments

• Oops.

that is what you get for writing done all the sums on paper and being tired! I did think it was a bit much !
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    & agree that contactless is way way to easy :(

It really is. a beep beep here, a beep beep there..............

Really must go to bed now. good to see you Beanie pie :) XXXX
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    It is good that you are thinking money wise Buffy but in the current situation as you say you really have to just go with the flow. I think you all have enough to worry about at the mo. Take care. Xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I know Beanie, I think I am just looking for some kind of control when everything is out of our hands. We go every day for all the visiting hours available.

It is going to be a hard few days now. Waiting for test results.

Still we have dinners for the next 3 days so will pop out again on Sunday for more microwave meals. This time from Sainsbury's!

I am so tired.

I booked an eye test for Monday,which should be free if I can find the letter they sent, need to take Mum to the hospital on Tuesday. She is very stressed out obviously, it is all hard to see.

Need to pay my credit card bill by 9th August.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    A hard few days indeed :(
    Positive vibes for you all.
    YOur mum will be finding it hard.
    Can you set up a bill payment on your internet banking to pay CC bill at the correct time so its not forgotten?
    No wonder you are tired.
    It is emotionally draining.
    xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MessyMare
    MessyMare Posts: 979 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello :)

Am in total agreement with you about contactless being too easy. And any website that saves your card info...I'm considering getting all new cards so it's not so easy!
    DEBT: £3585.91/£76843
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2018 #033 £635.78/£2435.78
    EMERGENCY FUND: £1000/£1000
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up; always try just one more time
  • I checked the direct debit is still set up, tho I would like to pay it before that just so I know it is done.

My brother in law has yet to wake up from the sedation they gave him. It was a difficult day. He did make some responses to comments or talking.

Too hard to write about.

Moneywise 3.89 on lunch, 3.10 on travel.

Didn't go and get tea or coffee didn't seem right.

am now trawling Amazon........
  • We leave for the hospital at one, I feel so tired and over whelmed. God knows what my sister is feeling.

One of the dogs is a nervous wreck. Both need the vets. I made all these appointments and plans. I am devastated for my sister and for him.

I was really hopeful at the start. I am still hopeful.

Please pray if you pray?
  • Back from the hospital, no change - whilst that once was a relief now it holds a terror that he might not wake up.

Money wise I spent 3.63 on lunch. And bought my sister a coffee.

I am going to register my oyster card which irks me but I shall as I had a (wrong, there's a surprise) incomplete journey that I need to query.

The dogs are going to the vets tomorrow. Poor boys, we are out so much and they are alone. One has a very upset tummy and the other has injured his foot.

On a less important note my fish appear to be dying.

But the gardener came and the garden looks good.

Love Buffy

X
  • maggiem
    maggiem Posts: 1,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thinking of you all and do take care of yourself. Visiting hospital daily is exhausting on so many levels, physically, emotionally and financially. Offering prayers for BIL's recovery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure