Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    edited 1 September 2017 at 1:35PM
    The poster who keeps using bright red Xs&Os and hearts along with the answer, WHY?! the posts are becoming a headache to look at.

And the posters who "Whoooooo wow wowsers,
    yummmmy nomnom noms nommmy in my hungry tum tum tumm" don't these poor people get fed?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • I think the worst bit with these comments about why they should win is that they are lies a lot of the time. You shouldn't joke or lie about death / illness / attacks to win a pineapple or whatever. Doesn't sit well with me.
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Blueyez wrote: »
    The poster who keeps using bright red Xs&Os and hearts along with the answer, WHY?! the posts are becoming a headache to look at.

And the posters who "Whoooooo wow wowsers,
    yummmmy nomnom noms nommmy in my hungry tum tum tumm" don't these poor people get fed?

That should be an instant disqualification. That noughts n crosses post gets on my wick as well.
    There is no need for it, it just reeks of desperation. The Lotto one that has been going off this week has been the latest prime example.
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Blueyez
    dontone wrote: »
    That should be an instant disqualification. That noughts n crosses post gets on my wick as well.
    There is no need for it, it just reeks of desperation. The Lotto one that has been going off this week has been the latest prime example.
    Be Lucky

I haven't seen that one...I haven't really entered comps off the board or in fact much in general since June so I imagine I've missed a whole lot of crazy . A morbid part of me wants to take a look but I know ill end up annoyed.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • yes seen the bright red noughts and crosses to, and asked why?? and the pictures of the kids when there really is no need......it does reek of desperation!! would be intrigued to know it they are winning mind!!! i never put my personal junk out there to win a comp thats just poor taste!!
    just putting my 2 cents in ;)
  • Blueyez
    comp for loo rolls and the lady with 8 kids is back!
    2018 wins-12wins
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Blueyez wrote: »
    comp for loo rolls and the lady with 8 kids is back!

Can you imagine how much chit she deals with :eek: :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I see norman bates (not his real name ) is back posting on every comp about his caring rock star mother & slapping her photo everywhere,it's lovely that he's proud of her and all but gee whizz! It wouldn't be so bad if he varied the post a bit and changed the photo more often

I've finally seen his posts.......... She looks like a cool mamma, but, oh dear... :o

Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • dontone wrote: »
    I've finally seen his posts.......... She looks like a cool mamma, but, oh dear... :o

Be Lucky.

It's beyond tragic.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • Blueyez
    The "Married in Michigan in March" family are back with a photo for the final day of the Mars 100DaysofPlay comp! :o
    2018 wins-12wins
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport