£23.99 instead of £48.49 for Zaggora HotPants

Comments

• I ordered 2 pairs on August 22nd and one pair was delivered this morning so it has taken just over 2 weeks. Not sure when the other pair will turn up though, am presuming they have made a mistake unless they send every pair out individually.
    Have emailed their customer service...could be waiting a while.
    I shall report back if and when I notice if they work!
  • Cordy
    Cordy Posts: 206
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hmm - nearly 13,000 views and not one person has come on to say that they work......
  • I ordered on the 25th Aug, still not heard a peep. They have two more days before I issue a chargeback through my CC company - can't be arsed chasing them up if they're lieing about dispatch times.
    :money:I'm not a friend of Martin's, I AM Martin. Just not THAT Martin. :money:
  • Mine arrived today, without warning. Ordered 16th August from Wahanda. I will take measurements today and wear them when I am running so will report back - maybe I will be the one person who they work for?!? ;) :rotfl:
  • Mine have just arrived too! No need to do a chargeback now, then! They look AWFUL.
    :money:I'm not a friend of Martin's, I AM Martin. Just not THAT Martin. :money:
  • Quick update from me... I thought the shorts actually look well made, I mean the green inside and the big *HOT PANT* logo on one of the legs aren't the best ;) but they are well made and all the hems/seams are fine. I also didn't think they were ridiculously tight, and I definitely have the right size.

Have worn twice already, first day for an hours run, second day on the school run until doing some exercise in the evening. They def made me sweat lots and weren't uncomfortable or too hot.

Early days though, I will measure after a week and see what has budged ;)

Anyone else been using them?
  • I'm size 12 and glad I went for the medium it is definitely a lil snug in here. Will keep you posted.[/QUOTE]

I am a size 10-12 do you think the 12 will be okay? I am not sure which size to get, my legs are quite thin but hips are bigger!
  • TJ99 wrote: »
    I'm size 12 and glad I went for the medium it is definitely a lil snug in here. Will keep you posted.

I am a size 10-12 do you think the medium will be okay? I am not sure which size to get, my legs are quite thin but hips are bigger![/QUOTE]
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,351
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    Cordy wrote: »
    Hmm - nearly 13,000 views and not one person has come on to say that they work......

I wonder why?

As i said before.." A fool and their money.........."
  • Like I said before. My Gran says these work a treat. These are definitely not for mugs.
    6a00d83452989a69e20112790e349528a4-800wi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport