Free magazines if you live in Wales

Hello fellow Wales MSE'ers :wave:

I had a quick search but couldn't see anything about this, admins please feel free to delete or move if needed.

If you have a library card (and why wouldn't you?!) you can get access to over 250 magazines absolutely free:

http://welshlibraries.org/e-resources/e-magazines/

The app is pretty good and you can download them to read offline. The selection looks really good with lots of variety!
"I don’t keep up with the Joneses, I try to drag them down to my level" - Quentin Crisp

Comments

• Wonderhamster
    Wonderhamster Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 5 December 2015 at 12:37AM
    I think this is wonderful! I'm surprised more people haven't commented. Thank you! :)
  • This is amazing - it will save me a great deal of anguished "oh, I really shouldn't have"s :beer::money:
    If you see me on here - shout at me to get off and go and get something useful done!! :D
  • rceebear
    rceebear Posts: 2,259 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    This is great. Have finally registered for a library card and found they loan out ebooks too so free books without having to go to the library too. So glad I found this thread. Thank you for posting :)

ETA: here is the link for ebook lending if anyone wants to check out what is available: http://wales.libraryebooks.co.uk/site/EB/ebooks/firstlisted.asp
    Best wins - GoPro, £2K, Brittany week, festival tix, Bath break, Sweden spa break, iPhone x2, £250 Amazon x2, tech bundle, 55" TV, Haven break, £1K, Smeg mixer, 3 night spa break, Greenhouse, posh tent, house plants, 2 pairs boots, posh mattress, year tailored supplements, £250 lingerie
  • Got to route out my library card then. Happy days.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure