Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Sounds like you're getting things sorted. Glad the pond is done. Take care Buffster xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • I am hoping to book the dentist before half term, purely because I am sick of having to do stuff like that in my holidays!

tho I had better hurry up. had migraine type headache, 3 days. took today off. just needed everything to stop.

The Ruby Wax Who do you think you are programme was very moving.

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • IT IS HALF TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was the WORST day of the entire term and goes on the list for reasons to change jobs at the end of the year.

Life here has been hard frankly! BIL had a difficult time and then got really ill. It was a bit scary earlier in the week. And typically with my family it was all secret squirrel so that was fun! NOT.

Money wise I am funding all of Amazon's profits, click click click click

It told me I have made a 122 orders in the last 6 months :embarasse:silenced:naughty::doh:

Moving on!

the spending is clearly a reaction to having zero time and little control over my life.

I will admit tho, I bought new colouring book and thoroughly enjoyed my morning, cup or tea and colouring. such bliss not to feel rushed.

Work is quite enjoyable in someways but takes up all my time. I have given up tutoring which is sad but needed to be done.

I am just so relieved it is half term. Words cannot express the relief!

Will now go and have a read XXX
  • What about the dentist? Nag, nag,nag
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,249 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Happy half term.
    Hope you can relax & enjoy some you time xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Have a fab half term, hopefully all will be quiet on the western front and you get some time to relax xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    What about the dentist? Nag, nag,nag

Dont think that Buffy has had time to think about it:eek::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• I know but Buffy really needs to do at least one thing for Buffy!
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    I know but Buffy really needs to do at least one thing for Buffy!

Which is true :)

• I love you lot. Truly I do.

I have the dentist on Wednesday (YUCK!)

AND

The RABBIT AVIARY IS UP

which means my darling bunnies are moving outside.

Yes I know it is October but they will have a heater and a bale of hay and snugglesafes. I can't stand it anymore the poo and mess. I love them but they aren't fully litter trained and on carpet it is revolting.

So once that happens I can sort upstairs out and we can have the doors open again!!

BIL is utterly miserable - fair enough obviously but health wise is doing a bit better.

seeing my friend tomorrow night, moving fish tanks on Tuesday. Dentist and more house stuff wed, my room Thursday, new sofas come Friday.

Big love to you XXXXXX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family