Tickets I bought how do I stand.

Hi, hopefully someone can help. I bought tickets for the o2, I have received a confirmation email but only been charged £6 for the tickets, they have called me to say the tickets are reserved and they are waiting payment, are they allowed to do this? Should they give them for what they have charged me, it's there fault not mine?
Many thanks

Comments

• If you want to go, then pay what you owe.
  • I have but there system crashed meaning they didn't take the correct amount, if it happened in a shop they wouldn't come back after you like this, it's there error and I have an email to confirm the tickets.
  • You haven't paid what you owe.

If you'd paid in cash and mistakenly handed over too much money, you wouldn't want it back?

They're entitled to the money. Pay it or don't go.
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    You knew the price when you first ordered and understand there was a problem taking the CORRECT total. Why should you expect the company now to supply you at a lower price as they have told you the system crashed? It would be different if they had been sent then claimed {although with somewhere like the O2 your ticket/tickets likely would be blacklisted at the entrance}.
    As others have said if the show is what you want to see then pay the correct charge or enjoy that night watching BGT or some other IMO rubbish TV show.
  • Should they give them for what they have charged me,

You could try that suggestion as an alternative remedy.
    What do they sell for £6?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 4 July 2017 at 3:15PM
    Phone them and speak to them.
  • LMG1305
    LMG1305 Posts: 179 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    edited 4 July 2017 at 11:32AM
    I have but there system crashed meaning they didn't take the correct amount, if it happened in a shop they wouldn't come back after you like this, it's there error and I have an email to confirm the tickets.

Actually from many posts I've seen on here, I have read that they would have up to 6 years to claim the correct money from you, which I suspect many shops would do.

You know you owe the money so just pay it; if they'd charged you more you would claim it back so obviously they are going to chase you for the money you owe them for the tickets.

EDIT - APOLOGIES, DIDN'T REALISE HOW OLD THIS POST WAS AS IT CAME UP ON THE FIRST PAGE. IGNORE ME!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure