Virgin wine case special deal

There was a long running deal from MSE with Virgin Wines offering 10 bottles for £49.99 plus delivery charge, I can't find it anywhere on MSE or even a google search. Is it finished :sad:

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 April 2017 at 5:56AM
    maysoo wrote: »
    There was a long running deal from MSE with Virgin Wines offering 10 bottles for £49.99 plus delivery charge, I can't find it anywhere on MSE or even a google search. Is it finished :sad:

Sold out https://www.virginwines.co.uk/product/wine-case-detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443042964&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396487509&bmForm=displayWineCaseDetail

You can always get £50 off codes though all over the internet which could bring it down to £49.99
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • maysoo
    maysoo Posts: 15 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Sold out https://www.virginwines.co.uk/product/wine-case-detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443042964&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396487509&bmForm=displayWineCaseDetail

You can always get £50 off codes though all over the internet which could bring it down to £49.99

Thank you Sarah, the nice thing about that case offer was that it is open to exisiting virgin wine club members unlike the discount vouchers i have seen that seem only applicable to new customers and can not be used by existing virgin wines customers
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    maysoo wrote: »
    Thank you Sarah, the nice thing about that case offer was that it is open to exisiting virgin wine club members unlike the discount vouchers i have seen that seem only applicable to new customers and can not be used by existing virgin wines customers

Very true.

Sorry I just realised that its not even showing on my link now, when I posted the link the other day it was showing as £49.99 but OOS.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure