HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Ginobland
    Ginobland Posts: 12 Forumite
    Mine still pending too
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    How long you been pending for? Mines been since 7 April.
  • Ginobland
    Ginobland Posts: 12 Forumite
    Since the 13th of april
  • mrskelly
    It's a joke isn't it? Haven't had a reply from my message either. hopefully shouldn't be too long now.
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Its totally unacceptable to be waiting this long. I will be writing a complaint, hope everyone else on here does too, then maybe they will get a better system in place because it's a totally joke, it would have taken less time if they actually called me and went through security or even asked me to produce ID at local tax office. Even a phone call to explain what is going on wouldn't hurt

I really hope yours all change ASAP the wait is so frustrating.
  • mrskelly
    Yes I think I will be writing a letter of complaint as I don't see how it could take this long. They wouldn't wait if we owed them.
  • Discodave
    Discodave Posts: 617 Forumite
    Its totally unacceptable to be waiting this long. I will be writing a complaint, hope everyone else on here does too, then maybe they will get a better system in place because it's a totally joke, it would have taken less time if they actually called me and went through security or even asked me to produce ID at local tax office. Even a phone call to explain what is going on wouldn't hurt

I really hope yours all change ASAP the wait is so frustrating.

why not ring them and ask why its taking so long? As for a proper explaination? I know some refunds get stopped for extra checking
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Discodave wrote: »
    why not ring them and ask why its taking so long? As for a proper explaination? I know some refunds get stopped for extra checking

I did, and they fob you off with security check spiel give you a date it will be done by. When you ask them to explain they tell you they can't. I would happily wait if they actually explained to me the situation, they send it off for security checks but they can't contact the security department
  • This is the 1st time I'd completed an online return ....So after completing my tax return, I read this thread avidly to see how long it would take to receive payment. I can't believe how long some have had to wait, which makes me feel bad how quickly I received my payment.

SA submitted: Sunday 15th May
    Bank payment Pending: 17th
    Bank Payment: 19th
    In a/c: 20th

Hope everyone else manages to get their soon :)
  • This is the 1st time I'd completed an online return ....So after completing my tax return, I read this thread avidly to see how long it would take to receive payment. I can't believe how long some have had to wait, which makes me feel bad how quickly I received my payment.

SA submitted: Sunday 15th May
    Bank payment Pending: 17th
    Bank Payment: 19th
    In a/c: 20th

Hope everyone else manages to get their soon :)

Just the luck of the draw 1 in 4 get picked out for checks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure