Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It's a £10 dine for 2 at M&S this weekend.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • I used the Pizza Express voucher yesterday lunchtime... I was amazed they let me and my wife in as we don't actually have kids!
    *removed by forumteam - please do not advertise in signatures*
  • It seems to be the 5th of February, rather than the 19th Jan as stated here, at least on the internet version.... Now I need to hope the voucher is still there when I can use a printer!
  • Oops didn't realside there was a separate thread for money off vouchers in restaurants so have already posted this is the Discount Code forum as a new thread.

the 50% off food at La Tasca offer has been extended til jan 30th - download voucher from:

http://www.latasca.co.uk/

x
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • xellieqx
    xellieqx Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post
    Buy one get one free at Tampopo restaurants using this voucher:

mailer_06.01.09_voucher.jpg
    http://images.propelleremail.co.uk/334/5273/mailer_06.01.09_voucher.jpg
    that was in their recent email:

With the cold winter weather nipping at your toes and time to watch the pennies after the festive period, there's never been a better time to head down to Tampopo: enjoy steaming noodles to soothe, slow-cooked curries and sizzling stir-fries full of goodness and flavour.
    And through January and February you can sample the wonderful flavours of East Asia at a fraction of the price with the amazing Buy One Get One Free deal on Main Dishes. Simply print off the voucher [below] and present to your server before ordering.

"Tampopo, the thinking noodle eater's Wagamama"
    (Manchester Evening News)

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]At Tampopo we bring you the authentic tastes of Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Korea through healthy, high-quality food at value-for-money prices with quick, friendly service.

Here you'll find steaming noodles to soothe, slow-cooked curries and sizzling stir-fries full of goodness and flavour.

So settle in and let us take you on a ride through the exciting and varied cuisines of East Asia… Like the traders and adventurers before us, we've travelled all over East Asia to bring back our favourite dishes for you to try. We've recreated the flavours and aromas traditionally found at the eternally bustling street-markets of Bangkok and Hanoi, the hawker stalls of Singapore and the noodle vendors of Tokyo. And just like in kitchens across East Asia, we make our sauces and stocks here every day from the freshest market produce.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Our menu is composed from the best street food and signature dishes from across East Asia, faithful reproductions of classics free from gimmickry and interpretation. And what we hope you'll love is the fantastic variety of flavours and textures that we found in the various cuisines of the countries that we visited and fell in love with.[/COLOR]

This offer is not available at our Trafford Centre outlet

16 Albert Square, Manchester M2 5PF t: 0161 819 1966
    135 The Orient, Trafford Centre, Manchester. M17 8EH t: 0161 747 8878
    Triangle Shopping Centre, 38 Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR t: 0161 839 6484
    15 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS t: 0113 245 1816
    140 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9PY t: 0207 370 5355
    Glasshouse (level 3), Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, Bristol, BS1 3BX t: 0117 927 7008
  • jules1964
    jules1964 Posts: 309 Forumite
    I used the Pizza Express voucher yesterday lunchtime... I was amazed they let me and my wife in as we don't actually have kids!

Oh, is it only for use with kids, i thought it was a two for one deal? I didnt notice anything about kids on the terms and conditions, and we were going to go tonight, but funnily enough we left as it was like a creche in there and could not stand the noise lol maybe there are two vouchers going around?
    Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.........!!!:rotfl::T
  • Perhaps its was just meant as a slight on those of us who do have children and take our families there.
  • I tried to use the tesco clubcard vouchers alongside the two for one vouchers and they would not let me use both. Anyone els had problems?
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    jd20 wrote: »
    I tried to use the tesco clubcard vouchers alongside the two for one vouchers and they would not let me use both. Anyone els had problems?

I think the Tesco vouchers say something like "not to be used with any other offer".
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • ceepee1
    ceepee1 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Good website for restaurant deals/bookings. Bit like toptable.co.uk. Website is: www.5pm.co.uk Similar to Toptable. Im sorry if Ive put this post in the wrong place or if its already on here. Did a search and couldnt find it. New user! Anyway, great website for restaurant deals/bookings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure