Cashback sites free cash discussion

Comments

• Lady_K
    Lady_K Posts: 4,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Question for Cashbackkings

Can you please tell me what is happening with the dailys? Mine were all tracking fine until a few days ago, I know most of them show up every 14 days but viva and win4 always showed up the day after however these 2 have now failed to show the last few days, is there an explanation for this and if so why arent we informed on the forum instead of having to come here to find answers?
    Thanx

Lady_K
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    DGJsaver wrote: »
    Hi All

Topcashback and Quidco both promise to pay money if you sign up to a AA breakdown

I want to sign up to the monthly payment one , which would add up to £150+ a year , will it still pay me cashbak does anyone know ?

Dan
    I dont think either site, promise do they ?
    If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.
  • lewt
    carrisso wrote: »
    Mutualpoints used to have Amazon as one of its cashback retailers but they have ended their partnership. Does anyone know if Amazon is affiliated to another cashback company? I buy lots on Amazon and don't want to lose out on any cashback that may be available.
    you can get nectar points. as far as i know though Amazon do not like working with cashback sites.
  • DGJsaver
    DGJsaver Posts: 2,777 Forumite
    lewt wrote: »
    I dont think either site, promise do they ?

Ok , wrong terminology , so thanks for picking up on that......:rolleyes:
    Do you have the answer though ?

If not.......
  • DGJsaver
    anyway , we signed for the monthly personal option with the AA , can cancel with 30 days notice etc and its tracking through TCB at £17

Dan
  • Its quite tough deciding which cashback site is the best.

A number of factors have helped me make my choice so I thought I would share them and hope they help out.
    • Amount of Cashback
    • Referral Commission
    • Tracking
    • Support
    So which do I prefer, well its down to 2 and for very different reasons.

The first site I use is quidco.co.uk. The reasons I have chosen quidco.com is because it was one of the first sites I found and have been using for quite a while.... so it is tried and tested. Also it seems to me it pays teh highest commission on the items I want.

The second annd most rrewarding site I use is PaysYou.co.uk. This is because it provides good rates, tracking and service. I have left a couple of sites due to no tracking and really poor responses from their helpdesk.
    It is important to note that although the Paysyou.co.uk rates may not always be the highest on all items, there is no joining fee like quidco and numerous other sites. In fact they pay you £5 to join. Also.... and this is the winner for me.... They pay £5 per referral.
    Now I don't know about you, but whether the cashback is 2 or 3 % it only amounts to pennies or maybe a pound. The referral fee however makes the money for me... To put it in perspective, if you refer 10 friends... that's £50... How many friends do you have on facebook or myspace? Saying that, I assume I am not allowed to put my referral code on here? Feedback on this point alone would be very helpful :-)

So in summary:

PaysYou.co.uk
    Pros
    • No Joining Fee
    • £5 joining bonus
    • £5 per referral bonus/commission
    • Reliable Tracking
    • Good Customer Service
    Cons
    • Not 100% Cashback
    Quidco.com
    Pros
    • 100% cashback
    • Good tracking
    Cons
    • Joining fee of £5
    • No Referral Bonus
    I would appreciate your feedback ad comments on the above and your experience of these and any other sites you would recommend.

• lewt
    DGJsaver wrote: »
    Ok , wrong terminology , so thanks for picking up on that......:rolleyes:
    Do you have the answer though ?

If not.......
    Well i think its imortant that you and others reading your posts know that no cash back is certain until it is in your bank account. ;)
    If you don't like people correcting the facts post them in the first place.
  • Antispam
    Antispam Posts: 6,636 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Topcashback often pay more than Quidco and no annual fee

If you want to shop and get cashback referral is the last of your priorities, the most is how much you get and if it tracks and pays
  • DGJsaver
    lewt wrote: »
    Well i think its imortant that you and others reading your posts know that no cash back is certain until it is in your bank account. ;)
    If you don't like people correcting the facts post them in the first place.

I think you need to get out more

Thanks anyway;)
  • Does anyone know if when you open a bank account that is offering cashback, and if you apply for it through a cashback site - do you then get both lots of cashback?

EG - WePromiseTo offering £50 cashback for A&L account
    ** Proud to be dealing with my debts **
    LBM - Jan 2009 _pale_ : £24,802.21 :eek:
    February 2010 :silenced: : £18,078.47 (not including OD)
    July 2010 :( = £16,819.34 (not including OD)
    January 2012 :mad: = £14,338.75 (not including OD)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure