E: 30/09 Win Doritos crisps, £10 or £100 plus 3D TV prize draw entry (Purchase reqd)

Comments

• 2050730502 nothing for me but hope someones lucky :)
  • CrackEdd
    CrackEdd Posts: 586 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks for sharing the codes. I bought 4 more packs from my local shop, but they all had the same code :-(

Also, word of warning, if you don't have the packed, don't try and win the £100.
  • looney_ki
    looney_ki Posts: 30 Forumite
    Thanks for the code jovigirl1972 I've just won £10 :)
    Angels Are The Guardians Of Hope And Wonder, The Keepers Of Magic And Dreams. Wherever There Is Love, An Angel Is Flying By. Your Guardian Angel Knows You Inside And Out, And Loves You Just The Way You Are..
  • furby-2003
    furby-2003 Posts: 726 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I can't get any of the codes to work. I just get Please check your code is correct.
    Converted comper to MSE. Thank you for all your answers!
  • CrackEdd
    CrackEdd Posts: 586 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    furby-2003 wrote: »
    I can't get any of the codes to work. I just get Please check your code is correct.

Are you trying codes posted prior to today. I think the codes only work until midnight on the day they are first used.
  • furby-2003
    furby-2003 Posts: 726 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    i've tried the 2 from today and cannot get them to work. Not sure if its just me!
    Converted comper to MSE. Thank you for all your answers!
  • gellerbing
    gellerbing Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i can't get them to work either, im wondering if they can only be used a certain number of times
    Wins: Cushelle Koala, Mama tea bundle, coconut ice cream recipe book
  • looney_ki
    looney_ki Posts: 30 Forumite
    gellerbing wrote: »
    i can't get them to work either, im wondering if they can only be used a certain number of times

my hubby tried to use them after me and they wouldnt work, yet i won with one of the codes, So maybe they expire. Although i cant quite figure this out because alot of the packets have the same codes on which means if i brought a packet with one of the codes thats already been posted it wouldn't work!?. Strange.
    Angels Are The Guardians Of Hope And Wonder, The Keepers Of Magic And Dreams. Wherever There Is Love, An Angel Is Flying By. Your Guardian Angel Knows You Inside And Out, And Loves You Just The Way You Are..
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    My code 1021070839, didn't won with it :(
  • Anybody received any cheque yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts