• boultdj
    boultdj Posts: 5,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    A page 2 bump.
    £71.93/ £180.00
  • handyman123_2
    handyman123_2 Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    Tixy wrote: »
    A long time ago Pania wrote the message below to Newcomers or anyone who comes across a troll on the forum

Over the last few weeks we have had a number of "troll" attacks on the boards.

What is a Troll?
    A troll is a person that posts deliberately provocative, nasty or hurtful comments on threads. They may be a person with no previous connection to the board or someone that has created a pseudonym to get their point made. If you should get such a comment made on any thread you post, asking for help and advice, please realise this comment is not directed at you personally so please ignore these nasty comments and continue to post here as normal because the majority of us really are a lovely bunch – ooops, modesty!

What should I do if I get a comment made on my thread?
    Firstly do not respond to the comment as this is invariably what the troll wants.
    So to get rid of the offending post, at the bottom of the post towards the right hand side you’ll see a red "Warning" triangle within a blue “Report” icon, as shown below:
    report.gif

Click the icon and then "send" the message which will inform the MSE team of the post, who will then review its content and deal with it as appropriate; sometimes even deleting the troll by making their status PPR’d (Posting Privileges Removed). Remember, this site is an asset to so many people, especially those that feels like their world is falling in around them. There is a wealth of knowledgeable people here all willing to help, whatever you do, do not let the comments of one silly individual deter you from availing yourself of the knowledge base that is on offer here.
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE FORUM

It is testament to the work that Martin has done and continues to do that so many people give their time, knowledge and experience freely to others; without judgement, to lift people out of the depths of their debt crisis

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY RUIN THAT

Thanks for the loan of the flag Tix :D
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.
  • boultdj
    Snap! Handy, how are you?
    £71.93/ £180.00
  • handyman123_2
    Hiya Boult how are you? :D
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
  • handyman123_2
    Double Snap, I'm fine just called in to to see what's happening to the old house :D
  • boultdj
    Apart from leg playing silly begger's I'm fine.
    How are you and Mrs Handy? Are you still working for lady H?
    £71.93/ £180.00
  • handyman123_2
    Yes Still here, Mrs H goes into hospital in a couple of weeks to get a new knee fitted. I'm still drinking Scrump and trying to keep HL happy.
    The Family is still driving me mad! so nothing ever realy changes :lol

How's your leg? any chance of it being sorted soon.
    I looked in because I gather there's a bit of a ruck going on :eek:
    :grin
  • boultdj
    At hospital tuesday, so hopefully more answer's then, realy want it sorted now, hope Mrs H's knee goes well and oh dear to mad makeing family.

Not scrumpy here, it's a case of starting to bottle the home brew that I made last year *hic*
    £71.93/ £180.00
  • handyman123_2
    Bumpety Bump :grin
  • boultdj
    Morning All.
    £71.93/ £180.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts