Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Comments

• Received November's vouchers and checked on line for all outstanding vouchers: this showed November's vouchers with different values and different codes, so looks like I have been sent the wrong ones! I believe the ones on line are the correct value, as I spent loads to get the 5p off petrol, and the 25% off wine recently. Don't want to speak to clubcard in case this is wrong. Any other examples of this?

I have also found in the past that despite spending certain coded vouchers on line, I could also spend them in store, which sounds like a great deal. Anyone else had this?
  • tesco car ins seems to have technical problems is this only because if you enter code cpq300 before 10/11/2011 you get extra points i wonder if this problem will be sorted on the 11/11/11 ?
  • sexpot
    sexpot Posts: 33 Forumite
    I got my tesco vouchers £215. I am a xmas saver, which means I only get my vouchers at xmas. I wanted to double up to buy some pjs. My vouchers came in 4 x £50 1x £8 1x£7.
    I COULD NOT DOUBLE UP £10 BECAUSE THE REMAINING £40 WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK ON MY ACCOUNT WHICH I WOULD NOT GET UNTILL NEXT XMAS. I PHONED TESCO AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING COULD BE DONE UNLESS I OPT OUT OF XMAS SAVER. EVEN THEN I STILL DONT GET THE REST OF MY VOUCHER UNTIL FEB 2012. I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT
  • just tried to do a car insurance quote. Despite having 7 years NC, as soon as I told them I claimed for a windscreen last year, they said they couldn't give me a quote. VERY risk-averse!! I wonder if I'll still get the 300 points?!
  • Blairweech
    Blairweech Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I can't even get a quote on the Tesco website, its 'processed' for about 2 seconds then nothing. What a surprise.
    We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment
  • We tried to go on-line and cash some Tesco vouchers late last week but the site would not accept my husband's password - OK he could have got it wrong - so we pressed the button for a reminder. A message came back to say that it would be sent to our mailbox in a few minutes. No reminder came. Phil is not an impatient man, he tried again on Sunday and got the same (non) response but he simply thought he would get something on Monday. Monday came and went - nothing. So i emailed Tesco. They said replies may take 3 working days!!!

We only want a password reminder.

It is now late on Wednesday night and we have heard nothing.
    Is anyone else finding it hard to contact or get replies from Tesco?

I have heard that they have had computer problems - if this is true shouldn't customers be alerted?
  • Kaz64_2
    Kaz64_2 Posts: 68 Forumite
    A friend of mine has just found some unused vouchers to the value of £28, that have recently gone out of date. Am I right in thinking that she can still use them in some way? If so, please could someone let me know what she has to do? Many thanks is advance for any help. :)
  • Hi,
    Tried the online car quote from tesco and not received my 300 points??

On the one hand, did find unused vouchers which will help towards christmas!
  • Have done the car insurance quote thing and although Martin says "stop" at the screen where you get your quote (with a promise that the 300 points will be added to your next statement), if you click onto the next screen you can actually select the option to "save your quote", so exiting the system. It negated my slight nervousness that my quote might not have been registered, and if there's any later query it will be saved on the system.

BTW never ever use your real phone number, unless you want to get plagued with spam calls. I might have - oops!:o- slightly mis-typed mine...
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • First time user of the Forum so be gentle with me please...Is there any way of finding out when and what the next Clubcard Exchange will be does anyone know?
    Any advice / help welcomed
    Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family