Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    On COS there is Kallo stock cubes with £1 back and they are £1.40 in Tesco so 40p for four Good price if you use them

£10 petrol & 1 pack Kallo, £1.60 in S so 60p, and the qualifying £1 spend to get the extra 500 points :D
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    On COS there is Kallo stock cubes with £1 back and they are £1.40 in Tesco so 40p for four Good price if you use them

COS is very disappointing at the moment - down to 37 items on my list today - it was up to 72 at one point ...
    Happy Downs keep popping up but only on days I cant get to Mr T. My Sainsburys does not sell the small Hippeas so I doubt if our C0-ops do either ...
    I checked Q clicksnappy as well but its not much better.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    afternoon-

Im wondering if anyone can advise or point me in the right direction please?

Ive just had a message from DS in London the one with the little GSs that I have my babysitting duties with-

He had a message from EON to ring them promptly which he did-

Basically housing association set up an eon account, they told eon that my son was on the housing association tariff, (where they pay the standard daily service charge)...but my son is buying his property and has a mortgage and doesn't have any connection with housing association(although there are some of his neighbours who are in housing association apartments)...This has just come to light and they are now being told they have to pay the difference -1k from over the last 4 1/2 years..
    What should they do....
    1/ So he has owned house for 4 1/2 years? Sorry you stated he is buying his house, so has he owned it or just going to buy and been renting?
    2/ Was it the housing association he was with at the address before he bought or was it a private sale?
    3/ If tarriff was paid by housing association, it would be the housing association that he owes money to, as they paid the charge?
    4/ Depending on answers to above, I just need to know if he just took over from someone else or set up himself or had it already and bought the house.

Hope this makes sense, need to know who is possibly the one who made the "error" and maybe liable for the outstanding amount.[/QUOTE

sorry I haven't made the situation clear..its clear to me but probably as clear as mud to others.:rotfl::rotfl:

its a new build apartment block which he took out a mortgage as 1st time buyers 4 1/2 years ago, with no other previous occupants in his apartment.
    Housing association families also live in adjacent blocks but not in his block of apartments.
    No one has paid the money - its outstanding - and has only just come to light

Hello HILLBERN and must admit, I'm a bit puzzled by this.

We don't have a Housing Association tariff. Have we been supplying and billing the energy for the last four and half years? If we have, all our tariffs have daily standing charges and these will be shown on each bill.

If we were the original supplier when DS took over responsibility for the property, did he contact us and set up an account?

Sorry for all the questions HILLBERN but not sure what's been happening here. If you let me have a bit more information, I'll do my best to help.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Malc. nice to see you here again, hope you are ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    Options

We don't have a Housing Association tariff. Have we been supplying and billing the energy for the last four and half years? If we have, all our tariffs have daily standing charges and these will be shown on each bill.

If we were the original supplier when DS took over responsibility for the property, did he contact us and set up an account?

Sorry for all the questions HILLBERN but not sure what's been happening here. If you let me have a bit more information, I'll do my best to help.

Malc

Nice to see that you are still around, Malc. tweets will be pleased. ;)
  • mhoc
    Options
    If you have a Giraffe close by this has just appeared on their twitter feed.

Has the cold snap got you feeling chilly? Drop by your local Giraffe and quote 'WINTER WARMER' to get a free hot drink!

No purchase necessary, offer ends Friday 9th February. T&Cs apply.
    @giraffetweet Terms and conditions: Valid when you quote ‘Winter Warmer’ or on presentation of this post. Available at Giraffe restaurants excluding Southbank centre until Friday 9th February. Single use only. This offer entitles bearer to one free drink. 1/2
    Not valid with set menus or other discounts and promotions. Offer is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Giraffe reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. 2/2
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    COS is very disappointing at the moment - down to 37 items on my list today - it was up to 72 at one point ...
    Happy Downs keep popping up but only on days I cant get to Mr T. My Sainsburys does not sell the small Hippeas so I doubt if our C0-ops do either ...
    I checked Q clicksnappy as well but its not much better.

It may seem disappointing right now, but the reality is that we've been spoilt with lots of freebies recently ;)
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

Malc

Hello Malc,

My son had a phone call from eon yesterday and is ringing back this evening as she didn't know what had happened. So when my son returns from work this evening I will pass on your thoughts and queries and then hopefully get back to you.:)
  • braveheart60uk
    Options

Malc

Very good of you to assist Malc. A plus point on eon customer service IMHO :T
  • mhoc
    Options
    This was in an email from John Lewis who have decided that Wilmslow is my nearest store - might be worth finding out if your JL has a JM department doing a similar event

JO MALONE LONDON

Enjoy a glass of fizz, indulgent treats, and a scented Hand & Arm Massage whilst you choose a Valentine's present.
    For more details call 0370 192 5921

Jo Malone London, Beauty Floor 1
    Saturday 10 February, all day
    Sunday 11 February, all day
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure