Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Bubbs, the amount of potatoes on your plate keeps reducing x

I dont usually have any apart from when its a roast and usually on have 2:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    cloud88 wrote: »
    Wow that looks amazing Bubbs! Well done to all the losers.

I'm having a tough week, I went mad on Friday and Saturday so trying to get by on just a few syns a day until weigh day on Weds, I miss my treats though!

Thanks, now im home i will be posting meals most days:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Afternoon everyone, hope you're all well!

It was my birthday last week and I went for a buffet meal which has chinese, indian, italian and loads of other stuff. Going for a buffet meal is fatal for me, as I eat everything in sight!

I had a gain of 1.5lb at group yesterday. :(

Need to get back on it and get those extra few lbs off.

Am excited as we've ordered a new kitchen and I have the kitchen fitter coming tomorrow to do a survey and agree what I want doing.

I am going to ask my Mom if she will buy me a new cooker (I have a plan B if she says no).

Here is the link to what I'm having (my kitchen is not massive though like the pictures, it's a galley type). It's the Sofia in cream.
    http://www.wickes.co.uk/kitchen/contemporary-kitchens/sofia-range/sofia-cream-gloss

Probably won't be getting it done until about April time, but it will soon come round.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all. x

That's the range I'd picked out but no idea when we'll get round to doing the kitchen.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »
    :eek: :rotfl::rotfl: A married Doctor was having an affair with his nurse and got her pregnant, he sent her to have the baby. How will I let you know when I have the baby she asked. Send me a postcard saying spaghetti has arrived. Eight months later his wife rang his office to tell him a postcard had come and she did not understand it. He told her he would look at it later. When he looked at the postcard he grabbed his chest and collapsed. Paramedics took him to Hospital and one stayed with the wife. What brought that on asked the paramedic and the wife handed him the postcard. It read. SPAGHETTI. SPAGHETTI. SPAGHETTI. SPAGHETTI. TWO WITH SAUSAGE TWO WITHOUT. :D

Love it! DH and I both really did LOL:rotfl:

Denise
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well done, Sunshine, gts and Nicki.

Re the apostrophe glitch - I notice it!!!8217;s turned up on my last post and I!!!8217;m not an apple user!

Your kitchen will be lovely, Abbafan. Enjoy! And belated happy birthday.

More nom nom food, bubbs! I thought that was a pizza, at first glance.

Not a great SW day today. DD moved house on Thursday and I went over to help sort stuff out while her husband was clearing previous house (she!!!8217;s 8 months pregnant so pretty tired). Later home than expected so I shared a takeaway curry with DH (and naan bread).

WI tomorrow should be interesting.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Has anyone heard from Topgirl recently?
  • bubbs
    greentiger wrote: »
    Well done, Sunshine, gts and Nicki.

Re the apostrophe glitch - I notice it!!!8217;s turned up on my last post and I!!!8217;m not an apple user!

Your kitchen will be lovely, Abbafan. Enjoy! And belated happy birthday.

More nom nom food, bubbs! I thought that was a pizza, at first glance.

Not a great SW day today. DD moved house on Thursday and I went over to help sort stuff out while her husband was clearing previous house (she!!!8217;s 8 months pregnant so pretty tired). Later home than expected so I shared a takeaway curry with DH (and naan bread).

WI tomorrow should be interesting.
    No i buy pizza from morrisons:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Has anyone heard from Topgirl recently?
    I asked the other day, think she may have had the baby by now x
  • Evening all,

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I will hopefully remember your names in time!

kathrynha yes please add me to the spreadsheet, would like another 10 lbs off by beginning of march.
    bubbs your meals look great, I tried the mini quiches..epic fail!

Quite a disjointed weekend for meals, hubby working late shifts and a birthday meal has resulted in a few more syns than necessary.......I think I might be hormonal too as I've craved chocolate all weekend and been tetchy with the kids, or it just might be the sugar monster in my head getting grumpy lol

Shopping done this morning though and meals planned for the rest of the week so still hoping for a loss at WI

Plan for tomorrow is
    B - overnight oats
    L - large egg salad
    D - beef strips with lots of stir fry veg

Snacks will be fruit, yogurt.

Happy Monday for tomorrow everyone! Oh and what are brogies?
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Condolences to Whiplashy & Lushlifesaver. I lost my nan 2 years ago in May. I ended up finding her as relative was on holiday and she'd only had her 90th a few weeks prior. I've got part of her ashes on a bracelet so when I have a 'what would nan say' moment it helps me decide.

Well done to all the losers this week. Been some cracking losses. I recogn graph tomorrow will be interesting. Keep the heads up sts and if any has gone on. We're getting there together :)

I've had a mixed week. Got stuck on shift again but at least it stopped me eating to be fair, but I've had stomach ache all week and I recogn I'll have to go to the docs who will tell me I'm 'stressed' even though I'm the least stressed I've been in a long long while but meh.

Weigh in tomorrow then will be back on it proper. Bought some of the primark shorts for my hol as I thought they would sell out but well happy with them :)
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Top girls not been on since

Last Activity: 08-01-2018 2:34 PM

So hopefully she comes on soon to let us know how she's going
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing