Elle magazine freebie

Upsidedown_Bear
Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264
Combo Breaker First Post
Forumite
edited 30 July 2014 at 8:55AM in Freebies (low spend)
Free with the August issue of Elle magazine a Malin & Goetz travel set worth £10.
Contains moisturiser, cleanser and lip balm.

Elle is £4.

Comments

• Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I've never heard of this brand.
    Has anyone tried it?
    Thanks.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've never heard of this brand.
    Has anyone tried it?
    Thanks.

Not heard of this brand but will be buying it tomorrow as I have just read the reviews online. I also checked the prices. The lip balm in the freebie is 5mls and a tube double that size costs £10.

The cleanser description seemed like a worthwhile try even though it is only a 10ml tube, as it said there was no need for toner if you use this.
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    After using these products for a few days I am quite pleased with them.

The lip moisturizer does what it says, keeps lips hydrated for hours.Although a little sticky for my preference and a bit like liquid Vaseline. But as I do not have dry lips at present I will put it away until winter months as the tube says it is a daily protection and soothing treatment.

The face moisturizer is a really light cream, ideal for summer months and sinks in instantly without any heavyness or greasyness. I even used it around eye area too. I was able to apply make up and did not result in the little balls that you can sometimes get with face creams. Very pleased with this product and I have sensitive skin but had no reaction to this. The tube says it is for all skin types so guess it is a good purchase for those with combination skin. Do not know if it is any good for lines and wrinkles though. For those people who like to compare creams, I find elemis marine cream rather greasy and more like a night cream where as the malin goetz was wonderful and light.

The face cleanser was lovely, left skin squeaky clean and refreshed without leaving the skin stripped and tight.

Would I buy again? Yes I would more than likely purchase all 3 of the products mentioned above.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure