Ideal Home Exhibition - The Free Tickets

Hi

I managed to logon today and complete the process of booking tickets to visit the IHE in November. However when I pressed the submit button after inputting my details, it suggested my application was being processes and I was given the impression I would receive confirmation and tickets via email.

Normally, you receive confirmation as soon as you have completed however nothing has been received so I am now unsure if the application was successful I would have thought I would have received something by now

Has anyone else gone through the same process and NOT received email confirmation. Just wondering?

Thanks

Comments

• wingates
    wingates Posts: 127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Managed to get mine after an hour and a half on website then a very expensive 15 minute phone call to get them to email tickets to me. Absolute nightmare from a very inept company. good luck all.
    A watched pot always boils. :j
  • dosh1
    dosh1 Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    wingates wrote: »
    Managed to get mine after an hour and a half on website then a very expensive 15 minute phone call to get them to email tickets to me. Absolute nightmare from a very inept company. good luck all.
    Thanks for responding.

I have received an email overnight from them including the tickets so thankfully no need to call them.
  • wingates
    wingates Posts: 127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just discovered my phone call to Event city cost £2.60. Daylight robbery.
    A watched pot always boils. :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport