No more borrowing from Peter to pay Paul.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,193 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    PIP~Dire.
    Hope all goes well.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    PIP - Thinking of you, hoping you find the right words
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Hello Pooh - lovely to see you and your inspiring posts again !

I didn't know that a Kindle sub existed. I get a daily email from Bookbub.com with suggestions based on my tastes, and and I only choose the free ones (or classic books out of copyright which are also free.).
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hex2 I wish I could grow more fruit and freeze it but since we made the holiday cottage we have lost all my fruit bushes. This year we are going to split a few blackcurrant bushes and replant so hopefully will have more next year. We are extending our vegetable garden too.

Hi Elizabeth hull. I am glad you found me. I have an email from bookbub every day but had no idea what it is so have been meaning to have a look some time. Now I know I will definitely have a look, thank you.

PIP form writing didn't go well. I couldn't sleep for a few nights and as a result couldn't think so left the last of it for today. It HAS to be posted today. So I have to finish it. On to the last few questions so will get it done.

Has anyone else reported the spam above?

Today's plan is PIP first and pot on vegetable seedlings second.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers for PIP competition, and in the post.
    Hope you are sending it recorded delivery, as I have heard they can loose them ( and make a copy) Belt and braces....
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Hope PIP form got away today.

Spam reported Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • hex2
    hex2 Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I find here that the birds take most of the edible garden fruit sadly.

I can't remember if tinned in juice is synned? I know dried fruit is, although I still buy the lidl dried mango as has no added sugar and takes me forever to chew so I don't eat much of it.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • beanielou
    Hope you got the bleeping thing away.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hope you got the bleeping thing away.

PIP forms have been posted this afternoon😊. We had to travel 10 miles to P.O. which has a later pickup time than our local PO. But it was completed, copied and posted first class. Phew.

Not much else done today. I am shattered.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • beanielou
    No wonder you are pleaased.
    A good job done :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure