Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    lemony_7 wrote: »

I don't think so, the ts and cs haven't been updated:

Purchase period for refunds is from 18th January 2017 to 7th February 2017.
    To obtain your refund take a photo of or scan in your original receipt showing the retailer and date of your purchase of Olia and upload to: https://www.try-olia.co.uk and complete the online form, including entering your 9 digit Unique Reference Code which is provided at point of purchase. Any requests for refunds that do not feature the Unique Reference Code will not be reimbursed.
    Submissions for refunds which do not include the items listed in point 4 above will be rejected.
    Submissions must be received on or before 7th April 2017 and forms received after this date will be rejected.
  • m1kjm
    Iams has paid out today :T They said the delay was due to a problem with their post.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Just went on to claim my pizza refund but I bought it in Iceland and that is not one of the shop options. Has anyone else managed to claim when bought from a different shop?
  • m1kjm
    redagila wrote: »
    Just went on to claim my pizza refund but I bought it in Iceland and that is not one of the shop options. Has anyone else managed to claim when bought from a different shop?

I haven't tried a different shop but I can't get the claim form to submit today in 2 different browsers.
  • m1kjm wrote: »
    I haven't tried a different shop but I can't get the claim form to submit today in 2 different browsers.
    I'm still getting nowhere with this. Emailed them on Friday, they replied to try a different browser, I said that I had already tried 3 with no luck. That was late on Friday, have heard nothing since. Get the feeling that they have washed their hands of it! Sorry others are having problems, but glad it isn't just me!
  • redagila
    Fol Epi cheese refund in bank today.
  • redagila
    redagila wrote: »

Had no reply to my first message so have now sent them a reminder - there is no mention in T&Cs of particular shops as far as I remember so don't see why it shouldn't be accepted that's if I can get the form to work!
  • m1kjm wrote: »
    Have you got any further with this? Found a way around it?
  • m1kjm
    Have you got any further with this? Found a way around it?

I haven't tried again yet. Have you?
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    I had no trouble in submitting my Chicago Take-Away Pizza claim through Google Chrome on Friday so hopefully it's working for everyone now.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback