I-Say - survey sites discussion

MSE_Jenny
MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
MSE Staff
edited 20 December 2019 at 2:38PM in Boost your income
The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites and Product Testing Panel guides. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

I-Say (formerly Ipsos)

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.

Comments

• SonOfPearl
    SonOfPearl Posts: 372
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've just joined Ipsos and I'm finding it difficult to complete surveys in time. They notify me by email of a survey but when I go to the site to do it, they have already had enough respondents, so I just get a small credit instead of the full credit.

I initially thought this was because it might take me an hour or two to get to my home pc to do the survey (if I'm in work), but I just answered one immediately at home and the same thing happened!
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I have only recently joined Ipsos and had similar experiences if you respond to the email alert. On the plus side at least they do give you points as many don't when you screen out. Something I recently learnt is that Ipsos don't always send out alerts immediately and if you can logon onto your box intermittently you may find surveys 'lurking' in your box. In my experience you stand better chance of not being screened out if you can get to the surveys before the alert goes out.
  • i have found them quite good, had two or three amazon vouchers from them now.

My voice is another good one surveys are usually short and sweet and 3-4 months 20quid amazon voucher. I can refer anyone that wants to try it out
  • ollyh1990
    ollyh1990 Posts: 307 Forumite
    Good site for me, plentiful surveys and took me around 4-5 weeks to cash out a £10 amazon voucher. Though did anyone get a survey about 4 weeks ago about an opportunity of which the incentive was a £35 voucher for completing a media usage diary? They said they'd contact me about it within a month but its been a month now and I haven't heard anything about it.
  • christilee95
    christilee95 Posts: 264
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with £5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
    onepoll £34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    They are quite good at rewarding you if you fail to qualify for the survey. I know it's only 5-20 points, but they soon add up

Compared to other sites where the only 'reward' for failing to qualify is a prize-draw entry
  • i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with £5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though

Likewise I haven't received the £5 voucher for the mobile survey. I would be interested to know if you hear anything further about this
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    [FONT=&quot]Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2014[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is the year when the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ipsos Access Panels[/FONT][FONT=&quot] community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
    The Ipsos Access Panels team[/FONT]
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    cally6008 wrote: »
    [FONT=&quot]Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2014[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is the year when the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ipsos Access Panels[/FONT][FONT=&quot] community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
    The Ipsos Access Panels team[/FONT]

So expect the points required to get vouchers to be increased to cover the costs of our new website.
  • I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure