We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Click to win daily thread

Comments

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Win Christmas now live again.
  • Marg2k8
    Forumite
    New simply media click to win now added.

https://piratefm.iwn.io

Thanks to the kind MSE'r who sent me a PM.
  • Marg2k8
    Forumite
    aspella wrote: »

The Simply Media C2W competitions have introduced a Lucky 7 Prize Draw. Enter 7 competitions on the site and you'll earn 1 star. You can only collect 1 star per day. Once you've earned 7 stars you get 1 entry into the Lucky 7's Prize Draw. Prize is a £100 Argos Voucher. Closing date 19th Dec 2017.

I have seen the following on the iwon-iwon site here

"Luck 7’s Update
    Hi everyone. The good news is we found the gremlin in the stars system and have fixed it. The bad news - we had to reset the stars to start from the 1st October, which means all stars earned from the 27th to the 30th September no longer count. We’ve extended the competition till the end of December to compensate, so you’ll still have plenty of time to collect stars and win!

Look out this Wednesday for our weekly Golden Star giveaway where we’ll be giving away loads of free stars to some of our lucky members.

Thanks, The iWon Team"
  • eng1991
    eng1991 Posts: 34
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    So do we just enter our email address for these and thats it?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 5 October 2017 at 10:00PM
    eng1991 wrote: »
    So do we just enter our email address for these and thats it?

For the first ones which are all Bauer Media enter your email address for each competition you want to enter on each site you want to enter on and do this everyday you want - all the entries from each site the competition is running on are pooled for the prize (or prizes) on offer.

You have to register for the Simply Media sites but the same as above applies for the prize/prizes.
  • eng1991
    eng1991 Posts: 34
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you for the reply. So do I have to click on each one every day? Basically I'm asking how do I find the new ones that I haven't done before.
  • Marg2k8
    Forumite
    eng1991 wrote: »
    Thank you for the reply. So do I have to click on each one every day? Basically I'm asking how do I find the new ones that I haven't done before.

You can enter as many or as few as you like every day. The sites will only allow you to enter each competition once per day per site, so you could potentially have thousands of entries for each prize. Personally, I only enter a handful each day, as you could spend literally hours and hours if you tried to enter them all every day.
  • mjm3346
    Forumite
    There is a post on the Simple Media FB site in response to a question about winner announcements that implies you will not get notified if you are a winner but have to log onto the site to check.

....this week will see the notification of the actual winner moving to your 'my account' page on the site. This means you'll get a 'new winner announced' email from us and you'll then go and log in to check to see if it's you by looking on your 'my account' page
  • Marg2k8
    Forumite
    There is now an announcement on the simply media websites.

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/winner-annoucement-change

"We've changed the way we tell you you've won!
    We used to email you if you'd won a prize, and then list the winner's name on the winners list. Sometimes emails got lost though, which is no fun, so starting from today we'll notify winners via their 'My Account' page.

We'll send an email to all our users (who opted in the receive emails from us) every time there is a new winner announced and then everyone can go and check their My Account page to see if they've won. If there is a notification that you've won on your My Account page (don't worry, it'll be obvious), you'll click on the 'claim button' and we'll then send you your prize. Nice and simple!

As with all our prizes, if you don't claim your prize within the claim time frame (usually 21 days unless stated), then your winning notification will disappear from your account and we'll choose another winner who will then be notified through their My Account page.

We'll continue to list all the winners on the winners list, so you can always check there if you're unsure.

Hope you enjoy the new and improved way of letting you know you're a winner!
    The iWon Team"
  • mjm3346
    Forumite
    edited 7 November 2017 at 11:51PM
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    There is now an announcement on the simply media websites.

Seen that on the FB page for the FPL version (before I left the group), just seems like an attempt to bump up traffic to the sites to me - there is no reason an e-mail saying check your account would be more likely to get through than a simple one saying you have won - the click to wins seem to manage just fine notifying a considerably larger number of winners all directly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure