Crowdology - Surveys and possible product testing?

Comments

• Col67
    Col67 Posts: 177 Forumite
    edited 18 January 2011 at 2:01PM
    cheers op, i've joined. Just wondering though, how do you get paid? Vouchers or paypal or cheque? thanks in advance :)

You get paid via PayPal which you can redeem once you reach £4.00. I have earned about £24.00 so far. I like these because the surveys are usually only 5-10 mins and I usually get about 40p. The only down side is they do not happen too often. Still better than nothing! :T
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes, I too like Crowdology, I generally get at least one short (5 minutes or so) survey per week for 40p plus intermittent longer surveys which usually pay £1.20-£1.60 depending on length. Being able to cash out at £4 is great, given that the surveys are not that frequent and the money is usually in my Paypal account within 20 minutes. I just wish they had more frequent surveys as they are one of the better payers at the moment ;o)
    2020 Wins:
  • Celia
    Celia Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well I thought I would give them a try - so registered, logged in - changed my password and worked my way through the profile questions. It was just ten minutes from clicking the registration link to answering the last question but when I tried to update my profile it told me I was timed out.

Presumably this means all my info was lost. I have emailed them as it concerns me this is a variation on Lauren @ Lightspeeds oft told comment half way through a survey saying that you are not eligible....
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Celia wrote: »
    Well I thought I would give them a try - so registered, logged in - changed my password and worked my way through the profile questions. It was just ten minutes from clicking the registration link to answering the last question but when I tried to update my profile it told me I was timed out.

Presumably this means all my info was lost. I have emailed them as it concerns me this is a variation on Lauren @ Lightspeeds oft told comment half way through a survey saying that you are not eligible....
    I wouldn't necessarily assume your information was lost, but even if it was the Crowdology profile questions are not all that many (I've answered reams of separate topic profilers for some panels) if you have to do them again. It is worth perservering as this panel is one of the most hassle-free I belong to ;o)
    2020 Wins:
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Crowdology surveys are usually great to do as they're often quite short, but they've started sending more third party surveys and these ones are longer and I'm screened out more often.
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • Celia
    Celia Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I posted before on this thread about losing my details part through but it did work and I have been doing the odd survey for them and was up to just over £8 - most surveys are for around 40p upwards - last anything from 2 - 10 mins and they pay promptly. I have also signed up to do a Flora pro-active survey with them and have received my pack plus just over £9 to pay for a cholesterol test at Sainsburys before starting it. I have a query re the vouchers included that I need to email them about (is anyone else doing this? its for four weeks, but I only got two weeks of vouchers) but other than that - I have had no problems with them - unlike other sites!
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I've only done 2 surveys, have recieved 4 vouchers for pro-activ marg, each worth £3.85 AND got £18something put into my paypal account. not a bad deal if you ask me.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I never get a chance to do their surveys- I can only use my computer when I get home at night and when I click the link all the surveys are always filled with Crowdology. Am thinking of leaving now as its just annoying I never get to take part.
  • Celia wrote: »
    I posted before on this thread about losing my details part through but it did work and I have been doing the odd survey for them and was up to just over £8 - most surveys are for around 40p upwards - last anything from 2 - 10 mins and they pay promptly. I have also signed up to do a Flora pro-active survey with them and have received my pack plus just over £9 to pay for a cholesterol test at Sainsburys before starting it. I have a query re the vouchers included that I need to email them about (is anyone else doing this? its for four weeks, but I only got two weeks of vouchers) but other than that - I have had no problems with them - unlike other sites!

I recently joined and I got the 4 x Flora vouchers and the £18 for cholestoral tests, which is great as they are currently free at Sainsburys! :rotfl: I've been lucky enough to do a few surveys since I joined about 3-4 weeks ago and have earned just over £5 and so have had £23 odd sent to my Paypal account. Great site if you can get to a PC.
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I recently joined and I got the 4 x Flora vouchers and the £18 for cholestoral tests, which is great as they are currently free at Sainsburys! :rotfl: I've been lucky enough to do a few surveys since I joined about 3-4 weeks ago and have earned just over £5 and so have had £23 odd sent to my Paypal account. Great site if you can get to a PC.

Woo-oo! I shall get myself down to Sainsburys tomorrow.
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport