Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Comments

• Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Too right, plus the majority of the glitches have been found due to wombles, I have crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys for a nice juicy receipt :)

I have no shame none of this pu$$y footing about dropping keys or putting shopping bags on them, I see one, I go for it :D

I was undoing some trolleys one day when a nice lady asked me if I was ok and if I needed help with that. I said that I had just dropped my little coin and was trying to find it (of course this was a white lie). It was the worst thing in the world I could have said - she proceeded to try to help me find it and i couldn't get rid of her!!!

In the end I said "oh it is ok I have lots of those coins anyway i will just leave it" Off I goes and waited until she left the area- back in I go for the kill....a juicy big uncle.

Such a good natured person she was but a barrier to wombling:D
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • Looby123
    Looby123 Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    evening peeps :D

have been lurking for a while as that way I'm not likely to respond to some of the childish comments which are posted on here :(

having been kept entertained for a while now reading Savvybuyers detailed explanation of the As gift glitch.....I thought I'd try the following tomorrow....

2 x Dove Fresh Indulgence gift sets (pink) £6 each or 2 for £8.... £4 each in T

not labelled as part of the 2 for £8 deal on mys....so assuming/hoping it will compare at £12 v £8....include the 10% makes it £3.20 for the two gift sets :D

I will try it tomorrow and post results :)
    hoping for a very MSE Ts glitching 2012!
  • no_coupon_no_purchase
    no_coupon_no_purchase Posts: 186 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 10:12PM
    Thought I would share my results on a finest shop with coupons, it looks like it does not take into account the meal deal for £10 and compared my coca cola which I had instead of wine at full price (sorry if this is old news thought I would share in case it had not been spotted) will get my results for the cheese tomorrow so that maybe good too if compared at full price :D

Sorry, this time your comparable shopping would have been £1.78 cheaper elsewhere, so we've given you a voucher for the difference*. Thank you and see you again soon.

* up to a maximum of £10

Tesco comparable basket
    £12.26£12.44£3.16

Competitor comparable basket
    £10.48£13.55£3.70

Difference
    £1.78£1.11£0.54

Asda was cheaperTesco was cheaperTesco was cheaper

1 x TESCO WHITE POTATOES 2.5KG 1.65 1.65 1.95 1.79

1 x DAIRYCREST WILLOW 250G 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00

1 x TESCO CARROTS LOOSE (0.365 kg) 0.33 0.33 0.33 0.33

1 x T.FINEST* 6 TRAD PORK SAUSAGES 454G 2.50 * 2.00 2.79 N/A

1 x T.FINEST* 6 PORK & APPLE SAUSAGES 454G 2.50 * 2.00 2.79 N/A

1 x COCA COLA REG CONTOUR 6 X 330ML BOTTLE 4.28 3.50 4.29 N/A

2 x TESCO EDAY VALUE 6 PANCAKES 0.18 N/A 0.40 0.58

1 x T. FINEST @ S/BERRY C/CAKE SLICES 200G 2.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T FINEST PETIT POIS WITH LEEKS&PANCETTA 250G X 2.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T. FIN* HAM AND GRUYERE PASTRIES 330G 3.99 N/A N/A N/A

1 x TESCO FRESH PORK CHOPS 1KG 5.00 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T FIN BACON GRUYERE & ONION QUICHE 400G 1.50 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T.EDAY VALUE PROFITEROLES 2X90G 1.00 N/A N/A N/A

1 x T. FIN* A/DEEN ANGUS BURGERS 454G 3.50 N/A N/A N/A
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    NEOSI are you lurking? i have an iss question.

He has school tomorrow so might have gone to bed I'll text him for you

I dont even know what "iss" is :o
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,248
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 10:17PM
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Too right, plus the majority of the glitches have been found due to wombles, I have crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys for a nice juicy receipt :)

I have no shame none of this pu$$y footing about dropping keys or putting shopping bags on them, I see one, I go for it :D

I'd love to see this.
    Sadly if I crawled on my belly under a line of trolleys, I'd need rescuing by the trolley men when I couldn't get up again.
    There are hardly ever any wombles at my store. I'm lucky if I find 1 a month. We have about 8 trolley men and they love their job.
  • Think the correct spelling is benneffitted. Get it right Patty!!;);)

You think or you know?:p
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    again no coupon

please remove the link before someone spends your hard earned monies
  • Looby123 wrote: »
    evening peeps :D

have been lurking for a while as that way I'm not likely to respond to some of the childish comments which are posted on here :(

having been kept entertained for a while now reading Savvybuyers detailed explanation of the As gift glitch.....I thought I'd try the following tomorrow....

2 x Dove Fresh Indulgence gift sets (pink) £6 each or 2 for £8.... £4 each in T

not labelled as part of the 2 for £8 deal on mys....so assuming/hoping it will compare at £12 v £8....include the 10% makes it £3.20 for the two gift sets :D

I will try it tomorrow and post results :)
    No Looby, he surely hasn't got to you toooooooo..:rotfl::rotfl:.

Give it a couple of days and I'll send in the mse psychological squad, hopefully they will be able to help!!:D:D
  • You think or you know?:p
    Me thinks that a certain vertically challenged, large tummied male born in Glasgow may have got it slightly incorrect..;);)
  • newbie1980 wrote: »
    no coupon no purchase remove link asap before someone prints and uses before u

OPPPPSSS :eek: I did not realise it would put a link on or even imagine someone from here would steal my voucher. Have I removed it now thought I was helping by showing the finest sausage and coke comparision and being roud of my first ever womble :)
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport