Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• Hope the injections make a big difference soon and congrats on the weight loss :beer:
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,235 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ooh you've really got your weight loss mojo back, well done :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Thanks ladies :D.

Dropped DS1 off for his school trip this morning. Won't see him now for a week :eek:. Then went into town at DS2's request, and was conned into a few things by both him and DH! One of which was a winter coat for DS2 which was very much needed (and reasonably cheap from Primarni), but the others were unnecessary spends :o. I got nowt as usual!

Foot was better than it has been, but still not brilliant. Hopefully injection will kick in properly soon.

Achieved 4 NSDs this month which is actually quite good for a multiple birthday/last bit of holidays/back to school month. Will try for more in October.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Evening Pennywise,

As much as id love to say I can't wait til I'm waving my kids off for a week, I reckon id miss them too much :rotfl: even though they drive me up the wall all the time at home!!!

Hope your foot continues to improve xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,129 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope the injection does the job :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Evening Pennywise,

As much as id love to say I can't wait til I'm waving my kids off for a week, I reckon id miss them too much :rotfl: even though they drive me up the wall all the time at home!!!

Hope your foot continues to improve xx

Ooh, don't think I'm worthy of the Pennywise title :rotfl:.

I've been nervous about waving him off for days, and it's been on my mind all day, worrying if they'd get there safely. The no fighting between the boys has been nice, not gonna lie, but I do miss him already :o. This is his third school trip but by far the longest one yet Xx
  • Pennywise... PLMBL... same difference :rotfl:

DS will be back annoying you before long :D, do you get to hear from them? xx
    Mummytogirls x

• There's no mobile signal up there, but apparently there's a pay phone in the residential centre, so if he wants to (and can figure out how such an archaic machine might work :rotfl:) he can phone us. The school have Twitter (I don't but can see the page), and they posted a photo from the ferry mid afternoon :D.
  • Still no call from DS1 but I've been keeping updated on Twitter and they seem to be having (very wet!) fun. DH was snoring really badly last night so I snuck into DS1's empty bed. All good until DH woke me up to ask why I had moved :mad:.

Was hoping today would be a NSD but needed a small top up shop so did that today, and hopefully tomorrow might be a NSD instead. Not been up to much else today, just cooking/cleaning/ironing. Went to see MiL as she's had a problem with her banking, and my Mum called in to mine with the contents of her penny jar for the boys! They've got about £10 each :T.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend Xx
  • Not a NSD as I forgot it was coffee morning at DS2's school, so £1 donation paid. After school, DS2 was desperate to go spend some of the money he got from my Mum yesterday, and while we were shopping I bought cat food as it was on offer. On the way out, I found a pound, so if I hadn't bought the cat food I could've still claimed a NSD :rotfl:.

De-skanked DS1's bedroom today while he wasn't around to complain :p. Still no word from him, so taking that as a good sign.

Really windy here today due to the tail end of 2 hurricanes :eek:. Pegged out but put 4 pegs on each item :cool:.

Awful news about the mass shooting in Las Vegas :(.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport