Car Radio Unlocking

Comments

• Hodge_3
    Hodge_3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I got the program for 99p from ebay for all Ford sterios and it works! All you need is your serial number. anyone need their Ford code? let me know your serial number and ill get it or i can email you the program. Otherwise look for one on ebay. 99p was the cheapest one i found.
  • trigger_mike
    trigger_mike Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    I got mine for free, from the same website you get when you pay a £1 on ebay...
  • I bought a secondhand Peugeot 106 that came without a radio. Was given an old Peugeot Clarion radio but with no code. Wondering if anyone can help? It's PU9971A, CL0267T0010095. Dekodes.com doesn't do Clarion.

Thanks.
  • angelcake
    angelcake Posts: 4,496 Forumite
    Hi can you find me the code for gm1300v6633404 its a vauxhall delco stereo thank you
    :p:p Angel :p:p
  • I've just had to try to use the code card to unlock my Peugeot 306 HDI radio after a repair. Unfortunately it has revealed four letters rather than four numbers. Any ideas how to enter letters into the numeric keypad?

Hopefully

martin.
  • strud41
    strud41 Posts: 33 Forumite
    need some help with the code please

email would be cool
    :confused:
    pegeout 306
    cl0401y0297001
    model pu-2294a(c)
    car year 200 all help appriciated
  • timmo44 wrote:
    I bought a programme off a guy on Ebay for £5.99 when I needed the code for mine. It works fine and now I can decode anyone elses too. Anyone need a code? I'll tell you it for free! Just need serial number and model of stereo...

Amendment - I can't do Philips, Peugeot or Renault stereos. Seems software decoders don't work for these...

Any Fords though are no problem!

Hi Timmo

Any chance of you providing a code for a Ford radio cassette:

FD5000 M124610

My husband had to disconnect the battery and we can't find the code anywhere.

Thanks.
  • gardnt1
    gardnt1 Posts: 357 Forumite
    Can anyone get code for a Siemens/vDO head unit? If so i can provide serial number?
    It was a new radio, but the code sticker it came with has a different serial number and as Rover now gone, siemens want £20.
    Thanks,
  • Hi can anyone help me with philips radio model 22RC200/35 and the serial number is PHACFFY9137201 thanks
  • I have read a number of posts regarding unlocking codes for car radios.
    Can anybody still do this? I did buy a CD from ebay but it didn't cover my car and I can't afford the main dealer fees.
    My model is HU605 (Volvo brand) and serial number is V024801913E051J

Thanks in advance
    patrick
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills