January Sale Start Dates

Comments

• BBC
    BBC Posts: 69 Forumite
    great thanks for that......does anyone no what time trafford centre is open on boxing day ???????
  • robnye wrote: »
    silly question..... title says january sales.... yet most of them seem to start on boxing day... as far as i remember boxing day is stilll in december.... or have i missed something...... :rotfl:

Yes you have, it's a leap year... new EU regulations i'm afraid ;)
  • BBC wrote: »
    great thanks for that......does anyone no what time trafford centre is open on boxing day ???????

10am - 8pm ;)
    http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/openingtimes/
  • fai_3
    fai_3 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Thank you to the OP.

I am after buying a new desktop PC with 19'' monitor. Do you think if PC world or Dell are making a good sale this year.
  • The JJB January sale has already started! my husband work for them and has spent the last two days marking the prices down and came home tonight with three bags full of bargins - lots of t shirts for £1 and £2 coats for £5 ladies vest for £2 etc!
    Best Threads -
    greenfingered - oldstyle - grabbit
  • Joto_2
    Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    M&S sale starts boxing day or the day after but every year they always start marking the prices down about an hour before closing
    Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves
  • fai wrote: »
    Thank you to the OP.

I am after buying a new desktop PC with 19'' monitor. Do you think if PC world or Dell are making a good sale this year.

Wouldn't really know what's going to be in the sales, though suggest logging on and checking out their websites over Christmas.
    Other stores which might have some good deals on desktops would be Comet, Staples, Tesco Direct, and John Lewis.
  • Ikea sale actually starts on 20th December (tomorrow!)
  • AlexUK_3
    AlexUK_3 Posts: 171 Forumite
    Does anyone know the times the online sales for the following start and are they all on Boxing day?

John Lewis

Next

M&S

Just want to know if it is worth being at at 12.01am Boxing day!!?

Thanks
  • Thanks for this, as i got emailed a 20% off voucher from Matalan this morning so even more savings!

I got one too, it's only valid until the 21st of December though so make sure you check yours.
    Following the Slimming World Plan and Exercising
    * * Weight lost since 2007 = 7 stone 3 lbs * *
    13 lbs still left to lose
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills