Top Top Top Bargain - all free!

Options

Comments

• WelshConsumer
    Options
    Excellent site. Another site that has some useful ideas is https://www.themoneybag.co.uk which may appeal to readers of this site with a financial discipline. Does not compete with this site but more relevant to things like Building Society takeovers etc.
  • Hush-Puppy
    Options
    Hi all,

[move]**!What A Fantastic Site!**[/move]

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Martin, all the Mods, and of course, the Money Savers ;D

Since I found this site, I have recommended it to several people, and I am sure most do the same, so hopefully it'll just keep getting bigger and better!
    "...Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
    but that we are powerful beyond measure". :o

- Nelson Mandela.
  • Essexdelboy
    Options
    This site rocks in a big way, i have recommended to all my friends, especially when i heard how much they pay for things (CD's, DVD's etc).

I think i speak for the majority of MSE members when i say that i appreciate everthing the Mods & Martin does for us.

Thanks guys
    Rock on MSE!!!
  • scholesy_2
    Options
    This is a very bad site :'(. I am a student and should be working hard for my finals, instead I find myself on here for hours each day!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love it really, Keep up the great work everyone!!

Scholesy
  • finlay
    finlay Posts: 378 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Martin and all the contributors. I bought Martins book a few months ago and then found the site. Since then I have spent wisely at Boots, had a new phone delivered from Woolies and treated myself to a new watch in Argos. I am off to Little Chef at the weekend when on my travels for my half priced nosh and currently looking at deals for building insurance. Then I will tackle the leckie and the gas. :)
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • jonven
    jonven Posts: 598 Forumite
    Options
    My Son told me about this site and I am never off it now :D I have saved money on car insurance, had lots of bargains with the Argos sale, received freebies etc. Everyone has been brilliant with giving information.

I have told everyone about the site and now others are benefiting also

Thanks Martin for a brilliant site
    Penny Pinching Pauline
  • Raggie
    Raggie Posts: 613 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Martin,

This site has changed the way I shop 4 ever.

Whenever we need/want to buy something, this is the starting place, quick search of the site, then off to the shopbots.. and finally back here for any discount codes or money saving ideas..

I am becoming obsessed with saving money... its great!!!!

Thanks for launching it...
    The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary…
  • Agent_C
    Agent_C Posts: 565 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just wanted to echo what a great site this is. It's now my favourite on the net, and I spend as much time on it as I can, when I'm not taking pictures/film with my bargain 50% off Boots camera and 75% off Argos camcorder, enjoying my mis-priced PC World media adaptor, or separating my toes...
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind things said. This post has led to an increase in the number of people signing up to

www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips

which is great and helps the site no end :)

Please keep it up
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • rag_doll
    Options
    Am so pleased I've discovered this site, heard Martin on the Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2 & was most impressed! I continue to be amazed, informed, entertained, etc, etc, by this site. Have told family, friends & colleagues how great it is. Thank you ;D
    FAIRTRADE NOT FREE TRADE

STOP THE BADGER CULL - PLEASE SIGN HM GOVERNMENT E-PETITION
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family