HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

Comments

• alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Also I spotted those microwave soup mugs - like the siemseta ones they had blue and green at 69p West Bromwich store. Got one as useful to heat soup, beans in etc... Will be interested to see if it compares to my siemseta one or not.

Some nice Easter themed mugs too - 99p with a rabbit, hedgehog and another wild animal on.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • REEN
    REEN Posts: 547 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Some Banksy design mugs today for 99p, a heck of a lot cheaper than I paid in
    the Lowry gift shop for a Christmas present last year.
  • bbford
    bbford Posts: 717 Forumite
    alisont wrote: »
    Got myself 7 of the huge storage bags at the West Bromwich store today as I'd not seen them at other local HB stores.

Wonder if I can use them to store the guinea pig hay in the garage in as I'm fed up of buying over priced bags of hay when I'm sure farms sell bales - not sure if hay would break the bags if I stuffed them full though.

I buy hay bales from the farm shop (£4.50) I take an old duvet cover to transport it in, keeps car clean and easier to drag along. Pop up garden bins are good for storage.
    How much ?????????!!!
  • Found some eazitools in my local for £9.99 Look really sturdy, got fork and lawn edger, RRP £30 & £40
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • For those getting married this year I saw a decorate your own card box for £1.99, really wish they had had these last year for my wedding.
  • Wammer
    Wammer Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Tomcatsmum wrote: »
    For those getting married this year I saw a decorate your own card box for £1.99, really wish they had had these last year for my wedding.

Is that a box of stuff for decorating invitations or something else?
  • Wammer wrote: »
    Is that a box of stuff for decorating invitations or something else?

No, it's a box that you decorate and have at the reception so that guests can put their cards in, it just keeps everything together and in one place like this

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/dreamstoreality/product/personalised-vintage-wedding-post-box
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    alisont wrote: »
    Got myself 7 of the huge storage bags at the West Bromwich store today as I'd not seen them at other local HB stores.
    Just what I need to get the loft sorted - its a jumble of carrier bags up there so I think the bags will hold a lot of clothes etc up there for storage.

Wonder if I can use them to store the guinea pig hay in the garage in as I'm fed up of buying over priced bags of hay when I'm sure farms sell bales - not sure if hay would break the bags if I stuffed them full though.

I love these bags I've found the leaf, red spot and pink spot designs so far! Any others about?
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • Hi guys when I went in a hb in Derbyshire on Friday I found loads of goody hair items for 59p, I got a clip, two hair brushes (which are around the £10 mark in boots) and hair scissors.
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Was in today & got 2 cups with straws in for £1.29 bought a similar 1 a year ago from TKMAXX for about £4 and daughter has used it loads look like these on ebay, I suppose they are similar to cups you get in fast food places but made of plastic. Also got yummy bag of broken chocolate biscuits for 79p would not be surprised if they are cadbury's they don't look too bashed up either.
    Booo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport