Bright Life UK Help

2»

Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lady_jane wrote: »
    Wish I'd read this first. I have just placed an order and the email they promised hasn't arrived. Good job I bookmarked the page, I'm worried now.
    Went back to the order page and it;s now saying no order was placed. Rang the bank and the payment has been authorised, so if I haven't placed an order why have they taken money. I told bank I thought it was a fraudulent company and they have put a block on my card. Also if the goods don;t arrive in 15 working days they will attempt to get refund on my behalf and if unsuccessful will refund me as it will then be fraud!

Did you receive what you ordered? Thinking of placing an order with them but a bit wary now after reading comments on here
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• lady_jane
    lady_jane Posts: 29
    First Post
    Forumite
    Yes I did receive my order, but I cancelled my debit card after reading this and am glad I did because they recently sent me an email saying "Thankyou for your order" I haven't placed a second order -thankfully they can't take the money. PHEW!
  • I ordered some shoes for my nan from these cowboys and they sent the wrong size. Only then did I find out you have to pay the return postage even though it's their fault. I have tried emailing them and phoning and either there's no reply to emails and their phoneline just keeps telling you they are too busy to answer and will call you back, which they never do.

How TF do companies like this get away with it!!
  • Guess you get what you pay for:cheap but rubbish. Very poor customer service.
    Bought shoes - very poor fit.
    Dry cook pan - no instructions on how to use.
    Just received the 'cash prize/sweepstake' postal mail shot!
  • Ordered boots and a pillow thing. Neither looked like the picture, the boots looked badly made and you could see the front part was actually coming away. The pillow looked like a piece of badly stuffed cushion unlike the full square shaped pillow in the picture. Went mental at them but eventually they arranged for Hermes to pick up the parcel. That was 31st January and we are still waiting for the refund!

A complaint will be made to the people who send out the Motability magazine, if they must put little booklets/leaflets in with the magazine they should make sure it's a reputable company. How many disabled people think because it's in with their magazine it must be a superduper company when in fact they are a bunch of crooks!!
  • 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Must say hubby has had a lot of their shoes and trainers and is really pleased with them - we may have been lucky but have had no problems.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • I have been using this company for many years now, and have never had a real problem to speak of! There were a few minor teething problems in the earlier days of being a customer, but these seem to have ironed themselves out. I have ordered probably 30-40 items from this group and although they are not top quality products, they are as described, and they function as they should. Cheap will not necessarily mean good as we all know, but you will get what you pay for, and sometimes more.
    Some of the tat they sell, is just that....but they do sometimes have some new and interesting products on the go....give it a try!
  • cobra
    cobra Posts: 130
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    gb12345 # 6 had earlier said about tonto1944 # 5
    Year and half old thread with negative reviews and then along comes a first time poster with a glowing review - you do the math .

and now desk rabbit # 18 says the same in his first post
    I have been using this company for many years now, and have never had a real problem to speak of! There were a few minor teething problems in the earlier days of being a customer, but these seem to have ironed themselves out. I have ordered probably 30-40 items from this group and although they are not top quality products, they are as described, and they function as they should. Cheap will not necessarily mean good as we all know, but you will get what you pay for, and sometimes more.
    Some of the tat they sell, is just that....but they do sometimes have some new and interesting products on the go....give it a try!
    Quick Reply

I also wish I'd read MSE before ordering as it looks like I'm also dreading for my order which I've been told is 'shipped. Let's await with baited breath.
    WATCH THIS SPACE !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport