Aldi online sale

Violetta_2
Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
edited 5 September 2017 at 5:38PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Just got an email from aldi they have an online sale of their special buys with free delivery, not had a proper look yet but does seem like some decent reductions https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/Sale?utm_source=Aldi&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=TopButton&utm_campaign=SpecialbuyEmail29thAugust2017
£39.99 for a dining table https://www.aldi.co.uk/home-creation-beechwood-dining-table/p/075090122773100#product-reviews

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 5 Sep: Aldi has a sale on selected items under its ‘Specialbuys’ promotion online and in store (find your nearest). When we checked on Tue 5 Sep, there were 140 items in the sale including £13 walking boots. Delivery is free, but some items are only available in store.

We’ve asked Aldi when the sale is due to end but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if there’s something you want.

Big thanks to Violetta for the spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Booo!!!

Comments

• daveybea
    daveybea Posts: 372 Forumite
    thanks for the heads up.. most are sold out online:mad: so might be worth popping to my local aldi to see what they have:D
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!
    :think:
    I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it :D
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    daveybea wrote: »
    thanks for the heads up.. most are sold out online:mad: so might be worth popping to my local aldi to see what they have:D
    Yes, I was disappointed the pressure cooker was sold out. It is worth looking in store, but my local ones are very random with their reductions, think it's down to the shop manager.
    Booo!!!
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Thanks for this, I managed to get a few things that I was needing but unable to get in my local store when they were on Specialbuy, even better that I now got them at sale prices :T :T :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure