Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Comments

• These were on the shelf at a clearance price of £9.99. reduced from £59.99. Burpham (Guildford) store had a few on the shelf last night.
    Reviews on their web-site are good.
  • Youth booster serum - was £16.50 (one day perhaps!) - now 50p - on the shelf!!!
    Had Brand match saying my shopping was £58.79 today!!!
    I did buy 4 - but there were at least a dozen left on the shelf - maybe no one believed the bargain price.:j
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Youth booster serum - was £16.50 (one day perhaps!) - now 50p - on the shelf!!!
    I saw the SEL yesterday but no stock. :(

Bought a couple of Gillette post-shave balms for £2 - allegedly £9 RRP.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Quite possibly store specific but I picked up a Doc McStuffins Interactive Doll for £17.50 in my local store today. Still showing as full price online and this is the cheapest I've seen it - they've just made my little girls Christmas as there was no way I was paying full price! It's this one:

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/toys_and_nursery/125513361_doc-mcstuffins-time-for-your-check-up-interactive-doc-and-lambie.html

Also had some lovely Sainsburys own Christmas craft sets reduced to 39p (make your own angel, tree decs etc).
  • Quite a few gifts reduced to as much as 70% off today. Also Dirty Works large tubs of body butter reduced to £1.00 each.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • Hi all.

Ventured out at about 12pm to see what the sales were like and walked into Sainsburys just as they were doing final reductions. Lots of things up to 70% off, such as Nivea heart shaped lip balm tins at £1.80, Impulse pretty in pink make up bag and spray £1.80, Lynx Apollo shower gel, body spray and deodorant £3.75, luxury Christmas cards £1.20 and loads of Mandara spa sets.

Also some food bargains. Beautiful marzipan fruits topped Tunis cake down from £10 to £2.25, and large party desserts such as 1kg New York cheesecake and orange & cranberry mousse down from £10 to £3.

Happy hunting!
  • I was looking forward to Sainsbury's bargains but mines under water at the mo :-(
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 December 2013 at 4:11PM
    Good finds, OP but the thread needs to be merged into the existing Sainsbury's Big Bargains thread.

Eta: I nipped out just now and surveyed the bargains. The were significant reductions on gift sets, but comparing weight for weight of toiletries vs the branded products I usually buy from Poundland etc I wasn't impressed. What I did pick up were a load of Dirty Works body butters - 3x50ml pots in a set for £1.20. Cute to give away, or pop into your handbag. Have no idea quote what they smell like, but fruity I am guessing.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    My local has reduced Brussels, (750g) carrots (1.2kg) and parsnips (750g) to 30p bag.
  • Monster High 13 Wishes Party Room Playset ONLY £13.50 only 1 left on the shelf in exeter when we left they were flying lol

bargain price as full price its £45 and toys r us currently £34 xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure