Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• Thanks Rainmac, I only ordered cos there was free posting - that'll teach me!!
  • bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    rainmac wrote: »
    What a nightmare for some of you :(, our roads havent been too bad today but it's very foggy so still need go go sloooowwwwly. There were nutters driving around with no lights on in dense fog :eek:

Bunbun, your package arrived today, thank you so much :D

glad you got it ok - eventually:D
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Happy Birthday Peppop!!! Hope you had a great day :) x
  • :eek:omg how good was coro just now, i cried when the tram hit molly only cos she had baby jack in her arms otherwise i couldn't careless about her. I think the 4 are molly, charlotte, ashley and rita.
    am i sad? :rotfl:
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • Oh Choccy i can't wait . I hope it's something really good for you . My brain is in overdrive thinking about it lol.

Still no escape for me still can't get out and still no post. If you're waiting for me to post stuff then hopefully we'll be able to get out soon.
    Stupid snow and ice.

Happy birthday pep-pop
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Aw! Choccy, put 'em out of their misery, what is it anyway? Are you buying a craft shop and going to call it "choocy's choc full of delicious-o so roso craft scrumptious stuff?

Answers on a postcard, please, :D
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    had to go to the doc's today, summat has definitely droppped onto the chesticles and given me a rotten cough, antibiotics and more steroids, B*M! I hate 'em! She told me I have to go back next week without fail as the peak flow is not good (amount of air you can expel in one big HUFF!) She saw me make an appointment for Tuesday on my record on the comp screen and phoned the receptionist and told her it had to be Monday in case I needed MORE steroids. Anymore and it'll be case of "Shove off Rudy, giss that red nose, I'm flying Santa's sleigh tonight." Oooh!! what a thought Wifey and Rudy doing synchronised Christmas cake diving, double Yum!

Flourgirl, if you read about altercations in PaperMill, Dunelm and the Range in York you'll know it's Wifey-Rage!

Ironing, who's got ironing, then?
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    edited 7 December 2010 at 9:38AM
    morning everone very cold and icy here, schools are shut so won't be going anywhere apart from work later if i have too
    It took Billy 3 hours to do a 30 min journey yesterday and they are going back there today

THE-WIFE hope you feel better soon

hope everyone has a good day
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 7 December 2010 at 9:38AM
    Happy Birthday PepPop for yesterday - sorry I havent had time to get a card posted. I hope you had a good day.

Gemma - Glad you got rid of some stuff at the craft fair.

Choccy - Hope everythings ok and you get a new op sorted soon. Glad the other things good news.

Louby - Oh no about the glitter! Hope it comes up ok!!

Tomsmom - Hope oh's treatment goes well

Emzy - Lucky you with the bigshot, maybe you'll get some dies for christmas!

Wifey - Hope the steriods start to work soon.

Well we have no snow, but a very severe frost. The trees look like it has snowed! Yesterday the car thermometer averaged a huge -2, so its quite warm here!!
    Hope everyone has a good day. xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • Morning everyone
    The - Wife hope you feel better very soon
    xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business