Leapforce

Comments

• miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    I'm glad you started this thread. I have just finished my LB contract and am looking at LF to replace my lost income. I am going to apply to LF now :)
    £100 - £10,000
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    siendi wrote: »
    Hi Lexilex, don't know if you remember me, we worked for LB at the same time & chatted on the lionbridge thread......huge coincidence, but i've just received my exam stuff for Leapforce too!! lol

Anyway, im hoping work will be more frequent with these...that was the downside of LB :( in the end, i just couldnt survive on the very little work i received

Anyone know if Leapforce work is frequent?

I do remember!

I didn't mind LB. I don't know if they have got better in the last couple of months, but my main problem with them was they stopped updating star ratings last April or May so I never knew how I was doing. Lack of work was a problem too but I was lucky that I had another job around the same time as work seemed to slow down.

I have tried to find out how much work there is with LF but I am struggling. I don't remember reading anything about minimum hours either! I did read somewhere that people have done 60 hours a week :eek: I think I would be bored to death!
  • siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    I enjoyed LB too, and yes i agree about them no longer updating star ratings, you had nothing to look at for feedback.

I opted for the 31-40 hour option when signing up, if they could offer that, it would be amazing. Im just a little worried about there being long gaps between tasks
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Just applied and have the exam next week :)
    Fingers crossed!
    £100 - £10,000
  • wesleyad
    wesleyad Posts: 754
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I must have done something wrong, I applied a couple of weeks ago, but my application never went past the initial email stage. Very frustrating as I know loads of people getting accepted the same day. I emailed them to see what I did wrong, but nothing so far.
  • enc10
    enc10 Posts: 90 Forumite
    lexilex wrote: »
    How long after your exam deadline did you get your result?? I am getting anxious already!

I found out quite quickly, deadline was sometime on Monday and i had the result by 11.30pm that night. So glad to have found this. I missed working for LB but they wouldn't have me back :(
  • lexilex
    enc10 wrote: »
    I found out quite quickly, deadline was sometime on Monday and i had the result by 11.30pm that night. So glad to have found this. I missed working for LB but they wouldn't have me back :(

I am getting very inpatient now. Exam was due at 12am pst, which I think works out 8am our time? Thought I would have heard something by now.

Must have refreshed my emails a million times!
  • enc10
    enc10 Posts: 90 Forumite
    lexilex wrote: »
    I am getting very inpatient now. Exam was due at 12am pst, which I think works out 8am our time? Thought I would have heard something by now.

Must have refreshed my emails a million times!

I'm sure you will hear soon. Fingers crossed for you! Done my first hours work now :)
  • if you do get through mind sharing there reference material, as someone who manipulates the serp's it would be great to see what they manual review specs arre like.
  • lexilex
    enc10 wrote: »
    I'm sure you will hear soon. Fingers crossed for you! Done my first hours work now :)

I'm in!

The email says access to the system is removed until paperwork is finalised. Was this done pretty fast for you?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure