Free One Day Pass at Marriott Leisure Clubs

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
http://www.marriottleisure.co.uk/freepass

Whatever your leisure, why not take time for yourself at a Marriott Leisure Club with our one day trial pass.

If you decide to join as a full time leisure member you will also be able to take advantage of a No Joining Fee and a NO Contract offer available to you on the day of the trial. Click here to find out more about our member benefits.

To take advantage of your free 1 day leisure pass simply enter your telephone number and email address in the form provided and a member of the team at your chosen club will contact you to confirm availability.

We look forward to welcoming you to your chosen Marriott Leisure Club.

Terms and Conditions Apply. All free trial users must be 18 years or older. Only one free trial pass per person

Please note - Free trial passes only run at selected times of the year. You will find the live link on our marriottleisure.co.uk home page if the trial is currnelty running.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Please note - Free trial passes only run at selected times of the year. You will find the live link on our marriottleisure.co.uk home page if the trial is currnelty running.

I think this is the important bit.

There is no link to this free pass page from the homepage so looks as if the offer isnt currently running. ( though I suppose there is no harm in trying :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure