Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Comments

• gwynant
    gwynant Posts: 176 Forumite
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6hfisAkhtp9Oj68GHjfm5Nf3aHUrb5qne2Ya_By_gF0UXWKQE

Many thanks to myrtleturtle, veggiecar and Browntoa for the new thread.

:):p:)
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Good morning Mad and Gwynant and everyone else.

A great big thank you to Browntoa for giving us a new thread, and I think he has tidied page 1 whilst he was at it. great, looks a lot better :):):)

Thanks to MT for keeping the thread updated, your working really hard and it's much appreciated.

Have a good day everyone.

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 8:53AM
    For those that have not realised

When we get a new thread all out previous thanks are not carried forward, so if you appreciate MT's hard work running the thread, maybe you could thank her again.:):)

Thanks BT

CWxx
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    thanks don't get deleted , I copy the posts from the old thread so there are no "thanks" on the new ones in this thread ;)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 August 2011 at 9:15AM
    Thanks for your work Browntoe:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Thanks to MT. :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Can people keep down the chat on here please, this thread is meant to be about coupons and it is a big enough job for MT to keep it up to date without having to trawl through lots of non coupon related chat.

A new drivel thread has been opened here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3405981

for any chat, so please use it if your post isn't about coupons or any offers with coupons. Thanks.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 9:18AM
    Good morning Mad and Gwynant and everyone else.

A great big thank you to Browntoa for giving us a new thread, and I think he has tidied page 1 whilst he was at it. great, looks a lot better :):):)

Thanks to MT for keeping the thread updated, your working really hard and it's much appreciated.

Have a good day everyone.

CWxx

I agree CW, the front page looks a lot more familiar and better now. Hopefully now MT may find it easier to update as well. Hopefully the gremlins or ghosts of previous thread updaters have gone for good and it won't get all jumbled by them again ;)
    Good morning all :)

Please can someone verify if it's possible to use today's Daily Mail £5 off £40 with a £6 off £40 till spit in Tescos?

Many thanks

I don't think you will be able to because the Daily Mail one recognises if you haven't spent £40 and I assume the Tesco till split one will as well. I would spend £46 so that when you give over the other cond spend at least the till will not refuse it, but a picky SA might.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    2 wombled reciepts from asda y'day, £4.29p and £2.47p, well worth picking them up,:D,

a few of y'days apg's. asda tesco
    6 x Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise - Squeezable (430ml)£14.88 £6.72

5 x McCoy's Ridge Cut Crisps Classic Variety (6x32g)£8.50 £4.25
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

• shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    A big thanks to Browntoa for this shiny new thread and thanks to MT for keeping us all updated. :A:A
  • Morning!

Many many thanks once again to MT, BT and all for lovely new thread. :j xx
  • globetraveller
    globetraveller Posts: 2,249 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2011 at 10:06AM
    This time I have got all the thanks in early on:)
    Thanks Browntoa and MT for your work here.
    Morning everyone.
    I'm finally getting ready to do a tesco shop. I have put it off for days( freezer has inroads in it now).
    I decided to print off the Plenty vouchers. Now what happened has also happened to me before. Before the Plenty printed I got vouchers printed for Blue Dragon and Aveeno. I am pretty certain the last time this happened it was for Blue Dragon( amongst a couple of others). At that time I had printed the max. I do like the Blue Dragon sauces so I'm happy with this. Never printed any Aveeno and not interested in them either. Both of these by the way come up as "personalised" whereas my Plenty one has my name. Very strange!

edit to add- found my post from May where the same thing happened- on a bigger scale
    "Thanks to Clozza I registered for yet another newsletter. Once I had done that I could print a voucher- so I pressed print.
    2 Blue Dragon vouchers, 1 venus embrace voucher and 8 pro active vouchers the printer has finally stopped just because there is no more paper. Now- the blue dragon and venus embrace ones I had already reached and printed out the maximum so its not like its been stored in my printer. This is most bizarre- pleasantly of course. "
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport