The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,644
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Had a bit of a heart attack today, I logged into swagbucks and there was 300sb wiped off yesterday's total. Refreshed my total and thankfully they all appeared but I was driven up the wall for 30 seconds. lol.

(when I wrote lol my sticky key made me write "o"... bad times.)
    25/100
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Hmph - qualified for a daily survey today (a rare occurrence for me at the minute), waded my way through it for what seemed like ages and completed it, but no SB yet :( Hope they turn up soon - I want that next voucher!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,644
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I don't really do the daily surveys, I do a lot of surveys for other sites and they pay better : )

149/100, did a 10 minute trusted survey.
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    I thought this may be some use to you all (Finally got around to it)

The most cost effective in each section is highlighted Pink. I converted the Dollars to get a rough idea but remember currency fluctuates.

%20target=_blank%3Eswagbucks.jpg
    swagbucks.jpg
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • misssarahleigh
    Personally, depending how many points you make a month. I would order the 5 x £5 amazon vouchers and leave the residual points to acrew the £100 paypal payment to get the best rate for your points.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    I thought this may be some use to you all (Finally got around to it)

The most cost effective in each section is highlighted Pink. I converted the Dollars to get a rough idea but remember currency fluctuates.

%20target=_blank%3Eswagbucks.jpg
    swagbucks.jpg

Thanks. I'm gonna be claiming my 4th amazon voucher tonight (just need 10sbs) After that I'll have to switch for the rest of the month
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    Personally, depending how many points you make a month. I would order the 5 x £5 amazon vouchers and leave the residual points to acrew the £100 paypal payment to get the best rate for your points.

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that. I'm up to my last for the month so will leave them mount up. Next month get my 4 £5 vouchers and whatever is left and I earn again will mount up.
  • marieukxx
    camis wrote: »
    Hmph - qualified for a daily survey today (a rare occurrence for me at the minute), waded my way through it for what seemed like ages and completed it, but no SB yet :( Hope they turn up soon - I want that next voucher!
    message them. I had the same today and they messaged back after a ffew hours and credited me
  • Smits
    Smits Posts: 460 Forumite
    I'm still undecided on whether to get 9p more per 100 points and switch to amazon. At the moment i'm just doing the £10 paypal because i prefer the cash.
    Total payment recieved from GPT etc as June: £0.00
  • misssarahleigh
    Smits wrote: »
    I'm still undecided on whether to get 9p more per 100 points and switch to amazon. At the moment i'm just doing the £10 paypal because i prefer the cash.

I think it depends on circumstance. I'm saving in my amazon account to pay for things when I eventually have enough money to move out (hopefully before I hit 30 lol) so will have plenty to spend it on (hopefully a nice TV).

But if £25 a month in amazon vouchers isn't going to be any use to you (maybe for xmas?) than obviously it's not worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure