How would you feel about your child getting an unboxed gift?

2»

Comments

• Those look great and you have clearly put a lot of thought into the present :) I'm normally the one running round Home Bargains or the like, an hour before the party, trying to find anything under a tenner that doesn't look too crap :o

One Love, One Life, Let's Get Together and Be Alright :)

April GC 13.20/£300
    April
    NSDs 0/10
    CC's £255
  • GracieP
    GracieP Posts: 1,263 Forumite
    Just thought I'd update this. I bought nice cloak each for my niece and nephew and boxed the book and figures for my niece up in a gift box with the cloak. When I gave them the gifts, my nephew was immediately delighted with his. My niece actually seemed confused initially and I think she thought she had her brother's present at first. But before too long she was playing with them all the time and went to sleep holding them tight for both nights of our visit. It was actually great to see and I'm considering trying to source more figures for her birthday. But I'll see as I don't want to just keep giving her the same thing but she had lots of questions about their powers and the other girl heroes.
  • HB58
    HB58 Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    Thanks for the update. It is lovely to see someone putting so much effort into gift buying and I'm glad the recipients were pleased :)
  • My children wouldn't care about unboxed toys at all I think it will depend on how they have been raised though to be honest. Such a lovely idea and so much thought put in.
  • OldMotherTucker
    OldMotherTucker Posts: 8,593 Forumite
    Reminds my of my son's favourite superhero - Kimberley the Pink Power Ranger!!
  • tamimurphy
    tamimurphy Posts: 15 Forumite
    The gifts are great!I am sure that they won't mind at all once they what you have brought for them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure