Survey Stashing: Newvistalive hints & tips

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    not sure when i joined them, maybe march-may time, only ever had one survey, didnt qualify and thats it

just tried the website and got runtime error so their website server is bust at the moment i think
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    chez22 wrote: »
    The website only seems to work intermittently, took me a couple of days to get on it recently. Got a survey from them yesterday though.
    Me too! I only needed £2 to get to my £50 but can't get on the site to check my balance, will keep trying, and hopefully will get my money :rolleyes:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Well, since I last posted I've managed to get another £8 :j. Does anyone who's been lucky enough to get paid know when their payment day is? I can't find it anywhere on their website :confused:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • I have done surveys for about 3 years now and earned £49.50 with newvista with one more survey to go before my £50 cheque i answered a question wrong (so they said) and suprise suprise i get no cheque and can no longer get on there site and my name and password are no longer registered and they do not answer my emails it took me about 2 years to earn that
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Have you tried logging on from the left-hand side of screen? Sometimes the middle log-in section doesn't work.

Good luck
  • _coco_
    _coco_ Posts: 34 Forumite
    That sounds awful sandracrv after all that hard work that would be so frustrating for me. Im of mixed opinion with this site because at the start I received an alright amount of surveys but now they seem to have dried up and I get screened out more often :eek:
  • action group against its your view
    i am looking to take action against this company in the small claims court.
    anyone interested in joing this group please add your name to this thread.
    had been a member for over two years, had accumulated £47 pounds.
    invalid login details???
    find out that i had failed 3 quality control checks.
    i am forwarding all these details to the watchdog magazine and also the which consumer magazine.
    firmly believe that this cannot be a coincidence? how many others is this happening too?
    just by searching a few forums, i see that this is happening to over a dozen persons, and amazingly it always seems when people are approaching their £50 pound payout!
    this company should be named and shamed.
    i am more tha prepared to lose a few hundred pounds in a small claims court to highliht this company.
    lets not let this company get away with it.
    perhaps we can set up a website detailing complaints.
    i would willingly set this website up frree of charge.
    what do you guys think?
  • cally6008
    last posted on here in june with a zero balance
    posting today and still got a zero balance, thats 4 months with no surveys sent to me
  • psamuel wrote: »
    action group against its your view
    i am looking to take action against this company in the small claims court.
    anyone interested in joing this group please add your name to this thread.
    had been a member for over two years, had accumulated £47 pounds.
    invalid login details???
    find out that i had failed 3 quality control checks.
    i am forwarding all these details to the watchdog magazine and also the which consumer magazine.
    firmly believe that this cannot be a coincidence? how many others is this happening too?
    just by searching a few forums, i see that this is happening to over a dozen persons, and amazingly it always seems when people are approaching their £50 pound payout!
    this company should be named and shamed.
    i am more tha prepared to lose a few hundred pounds in a small claims court to highliht this company.
    lets not let this company get away with it.
    perhaps we can set up a website detailing complaints.
    i would willingly set this website up frree of charge.
    what do you guys think?

The same happened with me.

I had been with them for ages and got to payout once and got my cheque. The next time I was nearing payout (£42) they gave me the invalid login/failed quality checks rubbish. This was a while ago now and they never answered my emails.

From a legal standpoint, and this is not me giving legal advice as I never do this, I would strongly imagine they have themselves covered by their T + C's. Make sure your properly research into this first before just going straight for the legal route as its very complex.
  • cally6008
    Hello newvista members,
    There are several changes going on at “itsyourview.com”.
    As of Tuesday 6th of October 2009; the website address will now be: https://www.newvistalive.com and the email address through which you will be able to contact us will now be: info@newvistalive.com
    The website layout and content has changed considerably in response to your feedback and to illustrate how much we treasure your participation.
    We hope you find all the changes beneficial yet enjoyable. Download our newsletter from the site for a full explanation of all the new site features.
    Please note, password and login details will not be affected by these changes and will remain the same.
    Happy exploring,
    The newvistalive team
    If you have any difficulties with the new site then please contact info@newvistalive.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure