pcn5e5moz 14HC for 3 users
    h0r4ww1qp 35HC for 3 users
    b2aldytcs 29HC for 3 users
  • 25 Hulk Coins Fountain of Youth code for the first 5000 users - january17
  • majxxisg4 for 3 users
    hc2xr74hb for 1 user
    c7cs8h424 for 3 users
    sd2rfaldc for 3 users

If anyone would like to swap a few codes please message me.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    25 HCs

January24
  • j1joet3fz for 3 more users
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 February 2018 at 3:53PM
    So GiftHulk is back after its grand update...

"Features that are no longer supported: Fountain of youth (now called GC bonuses) codes on Guess the Card/Boosts/rebate on redeem/survey progress bar/Tasks/Sweepstakes/Shopping"

Those were pretty much half the points I got in a day :doh:

ETA: I've got 100 chips to play Guess The Card... And there's a 60 second ad every 4 cards. Just like Swagbucks, they're making it very difficult to see the point in continuing :mad:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I noticed although it said a 60 second ad was only a few seconds for me. I won 50coins today on guess the card.

I noticed that the search has gone as well, I got quite a few points a day from that too.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    GiftHulk 3.0 is here!

For 2018, we did a complete overhaul of our design and made quite a few changes, focusing on getting you more offers and your rewards faster. Thank you for being a loyal user for so long!
    Here’s a list of the main changes:

• INSTANT PAYOUTS! Yes, you read it right! Each user is now able to get an instant payout of his reward - meaning there will be no more than 10 minutes from the time of your click the redeem button until the time you will get your reward! Additional details:
      • Each user will get a free instant payout for the first time he redeems a prize.
      • Diamond users will get instant payouts for all of their prize redeems.
      • Lower level users can still get an instant payout for a minor added Hulk Coin cost.
    • Referral rewards have improved - now you can earn up to 5,000 Hulk Coins from each referral!
    • GiftHulk is Now Open WORLDWIDE, so you can invite everyone you know from anywhere in the world to join in the fun!
    • New design and Upgraded Site - we made a complete design overhaul and rebuilt the website for a faster and improved user experience.
    • Our Gift Card Catalogue Gas Expanded - We now offer x3 times more gift cards for for you! Additional cards will be added soon.
    • Improved Surveys - we rebuilt our survey feature from the ground up to make sure you get more surveys and that they are relevant for you. We now offer more surveys and their quality improved as well!
    • Improved Offers - we now offer more relevant offers so you’ll have great offers waiting for you every time you log in.
    • Guess The Card Speed - we optimized the game and it runs much faster now! You will also get additional plays just for redeeming gift cards!
    • Browser Notifications - get live notifications on your prize redeems, new offers, best performing surveys and much more directly in your browser, even when you're not browsing Gifthulk! Just complete the offer and even get an initial reward!
    • Features that are no longer supported: Fountain of youth (now called GC bonuses) codes on Guess the Card/Boosts/rebate on redeem/survey progress bar/Tasks/Sweepstakes/Shopping
    There have been plenty of other bug fixes and optimizations all throughout the site that you’ll probably notice yourself as you get familiar with the system

We hope you enjoy the new system and the changes we made.
    Have fun!

- The Gifthulk Team
  • Cant even complete the profiler for surveys. Wont take the last answer.

Dont think the site is better than before at first glance.:(
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • They did say there would still be some bugs to iron out. It looks a bit smarter I suppose, but it seems like there's fewer things to do/earn from. Looks like they removed search for a start, unless I just can't find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure