3000 Portable Carbon Monoxide Alarms (be quick)

we're giving away 1500 portable carbon monoxide alarms on Tuesday 30 June with a further 1500 to follow on Wednesday 1 July

To claim your alarm just send us an e-mail to loose.women@itv.com with 'Say no to CO' in the subject heading. Please include your full name, postal address and a contact telephone number in the e-mail. We'll then pop an alarm in the post and get it to you within 28 working days. If you do not provide all of these details, we will discount your application.

- Only one application per household for each giveaway.

- Alarms will be allocated to applicants who have provided full details on a 'first come, first served' basis based on the time when we receive the email.

- If we do not give away all 1500 alarms on Tuesday then we will add any remaining alarms to the amount to be given away on Wednesday.

- We are not responsible if any emails are lost, delayed or not received by us.

- We have a variety of makes and models of alarms to give away and do not guarantee that the successful applicants will receive a particular make or model of alarm.

- We will not contact applicants but if you have been successful then your alarm will be sent out by post to the address provided and you should receive it by July 31 2015.

- Not all alarms are provided with batteries. Installation is not included. It is the responsibility of the successful applicants to provide batteries and ensure that they follow the manufacturer or supplier directions for installation.

- If you are successful, we hope that your alarm reaches you in good working order but please check your alarm carefully on receipt and contact the manufacturer or supplier if there are any issues.

- No exchanges or refunds.

- No postal orders.

- Applicants should be aged 18 or over
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    All been allocated for today...but more are available from 12.30 pm tomorrow.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • butterfly2001
    butterfly2001 Posts: 2,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    where did you find the time for when we can enter from?
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    It says the time on a rejection email you get if you were too late yesterday.
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    These are All Gone.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 1 July 2015 at 3:29PM
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    These are All Gone.

Have you had an email reply from them? I applied at 12.35 and no email saying that they were OOS yet?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Have you had an email reply from them? I applied at 12.35 and no email saying that they were OOS yet?

Yes. I applied at 12.32. Then at 14.29 I got this.

Thank you for joining in with the Loose Women chat

All emails are read and your thoughts noted

‘SAY NO TO CO’ ALARMS HAVE NOW ALL GONE

If you were one of the first 1500 viewers to contact us on Tuesday and Wednesday this week then your alarm should be with you by 31stJuly
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I applied just before you at 12:31 and had an email saying
    If you are applying for a 'Say No to CO' Alarm - thank you
    If your email contains all the information we require
    and is one of the first 1500 to reach us on Tuesday 30th June and Wednesday 1st July then you should receive your alarm by Friday 31st July

I haven't had another email since.

So may be I was just in time, is that what you got Sarah?:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I applied just before you at 12:31 and had an email saying
    If you are applying for a 'Say No to CO' Alarm - thank you
    If your email contains all the information we require
    and is one of the first 1500 to reach us on Tuesday 30th June and Wednesday 1st July then you should receive your alarm by Friday 31st July

I haven't had another email since.

So may be I was just in time, is that what you got Sarah?:)

No email for me at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure