Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    grinnerlynn
    PrizeZombie (The Same as Swagbucks)
    • 12th Nov 12, 4:35 PM
    PrizeZombie (The Same as Swagbucks) 12th Nov 12 at 4:35 PM
    This site has been going about a month and is exactly the same layout and design as Swagbucks.
    I have heard of a few people from a swagbucks chatbox that have had vouchers from them already.

They have Surveys, Daily Search, Videos, zombieTV, Offers and more that you can use to earn Points.

its 899 for a 5 Amazon Voucher and they give you 40 points just for signing up.

If you are a fan of Swagbucks i think you will really enjoy this site too.

http://prizezombie.com/welcome?refid=468

I have used Swagbucks for some time so its nice to see another site with the same layout and style

My ref is posted above and would appreciate if anyone would like to join through it.

also a tip: Check their facebook page as they have been posting codes for free points on there
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

434Posts Today

3,293Users online

Martin's Twitter