Music collection

I had lots of music on a very old iPod. Not used it for a while and now got an iPhone with an IPad. When I went to transfer music, the iPod appears to be dead.

I am 55+ and OH got me loads of iTunes vouchers last Xmas....only just getting round to using them but finding the time, is difficult right now. It is painfully time consuming selecting the music.

I would just love genus to pick me a few hundred songs I might like, given my age. It can't because I have not chosen any previously !!!

Would appreciate any suggestions as to how I can get big music collection together please :j

Comments

• MyAccount
    MyAccount Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Look for collections for decades you like eg 60's 70's and 80's. In iTunes search for 60's and see which collections you like eg 100 Hits Classic 60's for £4.99.Or you could get best of .. For artists you like
  • Your ipod may not be dead - have you tried pressing the middle of the click wheel & the top of the click wheel at the same time - my old ipod appears dead at times but this revives it!
    2019 Wins: Feb: £10 Aldi Voucher, Frankie & Benny's meal for 2; May: Game from Maynards. June: 2x tickets to Foodies Festival July: £100 September: £30; October: £1000, Goldfinch Merch Pack

Thanks those who post Comps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport