Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's

Comments

• scottamus
    scottamus Posts: 114 Forumite
    hi there could someone tell me is it possible to unlock a sharp tm100 by code?

Thanks
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    see my post above yours !!!

SIGH !!
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • hi have to compliment you on suppling a great service for us ordinary people am hoping you can help me please i got mobile phones for my kids at xmas and just cant afford to give them money every week to top up i sent away for the o2 genie sim cards which o2 then sent me unfortunatly the phones i got are locked to different networks so am hoping and praying you might be able to supply the unlock codes for their phones if at all possible thank you their phones are a samsung sgh-x640-virgin / a nokia 6101-t mobile / motorola C975-3 thank you very much even if you cant do that for me keep up your great site yours sincerly diarmuid
  • bodigs wrote:
    hi have to compliment you on suppling a great service for us ordinary people am hoping you can help me please i got mobile phones for my kids at xmas and just cant afford to give them money every week to top up i sent away for the o2 genie sim cards which o2 then sent me unfortunatly the phones i got are locked to different networks so am hoping and praying you might be able to supply the unlock codes for their phones if at all possible thank you their phones are a samsung sgh-x640-virgin / a nokia 6101-t mobile / motorola C975-3 thank you very much even if you cant do that for me keep up your great site yours sincerly diarmuid

6101 easy unlock we just need the imei number posted in the nokia unlocking thread.

The others unlock using equipment only my friend.
  • BNU_2
    BNU_2 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Hi
    I have just been given a Motorola V3 RAZR which I was told was unlocked, but which asks for a Subsidy No. if I try it with my Virgin Sim. It works with an Orange one though, so I am assuming that it is actually locked to Orange. The phone was used for a year on an Orange contract before, and it was replaced by a free upgrade, so is there any chance do you think, that the person who gave it to me could get it unlocked (presumably by cable or clip - not that I know anything about that!) at an Orange shop for free? If not, how much should I expect to have to pay, and is an Orange shop the best place to get it done?
    Thanks
    :EasterBun
    [SIZE=-1]I can resist everything except temptation. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1] Oscar Wilde [/SIZE]
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I would pay about £10 at a market stall or small independent phone shop..Orange will charge loads more
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • BNU_2
    Flippin 'eck Browntoa! Still as quick on the draw as ever!!

Thank you very much though, much appreciated.

Happy New Year by the way. How is the internet phone testing going?
  • BNU_2
    Browntoa wrote:
    I would pay about £10 at a market stall or small independent phone shop..Orange will charge loads more
    Was quoted £20-£30 on Saturday - but only paid £30 for the phone itself. Will keep looking I think.
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    BNU wrote:
    Was quoted £20-£30 on Saturday - but only paid £30 for the phone itself. Will keep looking I think.
    whereabouts in the e mids r u?
    may be able to help
    or you can get it done here remote for about £15
    http://www.remoteunlocker.com/cube/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3
  • BNU_2
    drahcir wrote:
    whereabouts in the e mids r u?
    may be able to help
    or you can get it done here remote for about £15
    http://www.remoteunlocker.com/cube/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3
    Thank you drahcir. Have PMd you. :beer: