i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Slightly worried- I cashed out my vouchers on Monday, it was over £100 so normally comes recorded delivery and within 2-3 days on ordering, so far it's Friday and nothing yet has arrived...
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Slightly worried- I cashed out my vouchers on Monday, it was over £100 so normally comes recorded delivery and within 2-3 days on ordering, so far it's Friday and nothing yet has arrived...

I had the same situation,normally 5 days so should have arrived Wednesday but turned up about 10 mins ago :0). I did contact them yesterday and got a message back that it can be up to 20 days for deliveries so hopefully you should get yours in the next couple of days and at least with that quantity you will need to sign for them so extra security that way.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    London50 wrote: »
    I had the same situation,normally 5 days so should have arrived Wednesday but turned up about 10 mins ago :0). I did contact them yesterday and got a message back that it can be up to 20 days for deliveries so hopefully you should get yours in the next couple of days and at least with that quantity you will need to sign for them so extra security that way.

Have they changed this? It always used to be the case that if you ordered over £50 of vouchers they'd send special delivery and that only used to take 2-3 days.

I only order my vouchers at Christmas so I can get everyone gifts (otherwise they'd not get anything on the income I'm on!) so whilst I hope you are right and that the rules changed since last year, I can say this time last year things were different.

Literally just had my post for today, one bill and loads of junk mail....no vouchers today :/
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    I've been with CP for ages. The new layout does my head in.

I'm thinking of cashing in my close to £80 worth and then maybe giving them the heave. It will be sad though as I do enjoy going on once a week to put all my purchases on but the new layout is not user friendly.
  • London50
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Have they changed this? It always used to be the case that if you ordered over £50 of vouchers they'd send special delivery and that only used to take 2-3 days.

I only order my vouchers at Christmas so I can get everyone gifts (otherwise they'd not get anything on the income I'm on!) so whilst I hope you are right and that the rules changed since last year, I can say this time last year things were different.

Literally just had my post for today, one bill and loads of junk mail....no vouchers today :/

I do think they have changed it this year, in the past my deliveries of vouchers were delivered within 5 days and I have not have had any problems at all.
    Since the new system was set up I think the delivery times have now been extended to cover themselves {two thoughts on that, one, they are, unlike in the past only sending over requests for vouchers once or twice a week instead of daily if that was the system and second, they are looking at the amount each person is requesting and as Christmas is on the doorstep they are not sure on postal deliveries}.
    Hopefully yours will arrive early next week:)
  • Hey is there a chance that you have a link for this?? (pls pls)
  • London50
    Hey is there a chance that you have a link for this?? (pls pls)

It is by invite from them only, join on the link below then {if you are lucky} they will send you an invite.

https://www.volunteer4panels.com/
  • Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?

I never even had a reply to the email i sent them :(
  • Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?

I never even had a reply to the email i sent them :(

I haven't emailed about this yet.

But I have noticed they aren't consistently giving the reward for the weekly check-in. Got one for a nil return on Sunday (which should have been awarded when I reported purchases earlier in the week but didn't happen) but today it said I would get 0 points (when I hadn't reported any purchase but the new week used to start on a Monday).
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Did anyone get their missing points reinstated?

no, not yet and no further response after the standard one they sent on Nov 26th saying "We are aware of this issue and are currently working on resolving this. Please bear with us. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured we will ensure that your points are accurate on our records."

Well they aren't and even adding new ones isn't getting recorded correctly (that's if you ever manage to enter the details in the first place which is very hit and miss!)

It is one almighty mess. They have botched it up so badly and now don't seem able, or willing, to correct it. I really despair of it all now.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback